Submission Text Full Submission Page

Shang Tsung's Story

Shang Tsung is Shao Kahn's lead sorcerer. He once fell out of favor with his emperor after failing to win the Earth Realm through tournament battle. But the ever scheming Shang Tsung is instrumental in Kahn's conquest of Earth. He has now been granted more power than ever.

Game objectives

• snes 9x 1.51 v6
  • Fake Mute desync workaround
  • Sync sound samples witth CPU
  • Allow Left+Right / Up+Down: OFF
  • Volume Envelope Height Reading: OFF

Other Properties Tas

• Play at hardest level
  • Abuses programming errors
  • abusing of combos
  • show all scenarios of the game
  • Used all "finish" the game
  • used shang tsung and other characters

Comments

Tas is shown that many combos and find many flaws that exist in the game like most fatalitys the character falls and ends with a fatality like reptile liu kang and get a little yellow.
My goal in this game was to find several errors and the various combos to perform a SAD.

Stage by stage comments

• The lost
this screen does not show a lot of bugs and glitches just gives me more room for lots of combos
  • Desert Jade
here's not much to do but not many bugs to make more combos with some errors like that of reptile.
  • Mades (Scorpion lairs)
This screen is possible to vary bugs or errors giving stage fatality as I did here with shang tsung drop error graph.
  • The Cave
Here is a screen on top of the well known and is mades where you fight several endurance but the funny thing is mysterious and a screen full of bugs to do.
  • The rooftoop
Here in the snes version you fight Motaro it's not to many bugs to be performed.
  • The Pit 3
Here there is also appearing on stage fatality mortal kombat 3 snes more exciting than mades.
every glitch and bug on each screen make it different and better.
Enjoy.

DarkKobold: Another submission from a DarkRain/DarkNoob.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3279: EvilRiu's SNES Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 in 10:30.17
A new Byrain/ Dark Rain/ Dark Noob video? geez:) ive been waiting :)
How should I know what I think before I read what I post?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... minty!
NEW RECORD! Fastest cancelation of a Dark Byrain Noob movie!!!!!!!!!
I am the future ruler of the world! My forum: http://elderyoshisisland.forumotion.com/
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Well, I watched and I will say something that here in tasvideos there are many runs(fighting games) that show really what that site requires for be acceptable. when a newbie member want making one run to be accepted,he should, at least, first searching here the runs that can be helpful or in other sites ( in case for learn thing never seen here)for your run and then starting your run. After of finish it make sure really it meets certain requirements to be accepted and then submit here....making this you'll have better result in votes vote no! This isn't baaaaad run but you need to show something interesting and fun..umk3 have many glitches and good stuff.. You have potential, just look innovate your knowledge in this game you'll have good results . _________ reptile's fatality vs liu kang on jade's desert was good!
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Editor
Baby Kano was funny.
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
Submissions should bring an encode along so others can know why things get canceled so quickly. /half serious
When human lurking is not enough
Post subject: Re: #3279: EvilRiu's SNES Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 in 10:30.17
DarkKobold: Another submission from a DarkRain/DarkNoob. </div>
Probably because of this.
I like Doraemon
is he banned yet?
My first language is not English, so please excuse myself if I write something wrong. I'll do my best do write as cleary as I can, so cope with me here =) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
OmegaWatcher wrote:
is he banned yet?
i thought he was quadruple banned?!
How should I know what I think before I read what I post?
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Doesn't stop him from creating more and more alt accounts, it seems...
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Oel-Boy wrote:
i thought he was quadruple banned?!
Quintuple banned now. There was RAIN who submitted the UMK3 run, then BYRAIN, Dark Rain, Dark Noob, and now EvilRiu. It's obvious he's just trying to spam the workbench, and it's obvious that the judges will never judge spam submissions from him (and cancel such submissions immediately), so why does he bother? Of course, if he created a good quality TAS and got feedback on it from the forums by members who told him he could submit it, then the judges would judge it like a submission by other non-troll submitters. But, it's looking like he has no intent of submitting a publishable quality TAS.
Skilled player (1637)
FYI he actually isn't banned, just prevented from making submissions, which he is circumventing by creating new accounts.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Banned User, Former player
DarkKobold wrote:
which he is circumventing by creating new accounts.
Wouldn't that be normally grounds for a ban?
Skilled player (1637)
Warp wrote:
DarkKobold wrote:
which he is circumventing by creating new accounts.
Wouldn't that be normally grounds for a ban?
Usually, yes, but in this case it is clear there is a language barrier. p4wn3r and I are attempting to explain things to him better. Also, people have been complaining that I'm heavy-handed in my moderation/administration, so I'm trying to scale it back. New accounts by him are banned, however.
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
sorry for my ignorance on this site but you are right in the beginning did not know how to use the rules of this site now I'm trying to change the rules for reading me how I should respect them thanks for listening.
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
and I'm sorry for creating accounts.
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)