Submission Text Full Submission Page
Sonic Spinball is a very good pinball game featuring Sonic the hedgehog.
Going for time, not points.
The bonus levels at the end of each level aren't necesary to be completed in order to beat the game, though I finished them all. I guess just let the balls falling wouldn't look that professional... A few informations about it:
Emulator used: Gens Movie Version 0.9a
Rerecords used: 4508
Lenght: 12 min 19 sec
Final Score: 131,258,392 pts
Time I worked on it: 4 or 5 hours

Bisqwit: Does your other submission mean that this submission should have been cancelled? If so, please do it.

Zer0: Done

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #348: Zer0's Genesis Sonic Spinball in 12:19.15
Former player
If you were going for time, and not points, you should have just skipped the bonus stages. Good movie so far, aside from the bonus stages.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
Former player
Oooo, I knew my ego wasn't going to like this when I saw it was faster than my own run *and* did the bonus stages. In an attempt to retain my dignity, I note there is one definitive improvement that could be made (the opening of Lava Powerhouse: see my run for details) and a couple other things that might be faster.
It might be nice to see your run, nifboy--except you cancelled it.
Former player
Just because I canceled it doesn't mean it's been wiped from the face of the earth; you can still get the .gmv here. I just don't think it would have passed, even before Kyrsimys decided our standards needed a little raising.
A very nice run, the sheer speed of the game is reason enough to watch this. I didn't notice any bigger mistakes, if you don't count running the bonus stages which took quite a chunk of the total time. Still, they're quite entertaining with diverse themes.
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )