Submission Text Full Submission Page

Game objectives

Emulator used: PSXjin v2.0.2
Movie length: 01:26
FrameCount: 5189
Re-record count: 4587
(Submit bar error, please correct!)
The video is the training model of X5,only one stage,is designed to allow players new to the game are familiar with the operation,so this stage contains the commom terrain and obstacles.
Dialogue is very annoying, in order to guarantee that no press leak, you can press a different key then before for each frame.
Each dialogue to reach zero must be ground to begin, it must calculate the landing position of Zero, jump to avoid excessive waste of time.
The fourth to the fifth dialogue between the landing time was significantly more, because the fifth dialogue in front of the dialogue need to use the touch point of time have escaped the invincible mobs in front of the bullet sent, after the end of the dialogue can injury resulting from the use of bullets in front of strange over time invincible, you can also get some injured forward.
After the seventh dialogue there are two use of sling, two climbing walls to avoid.
Eighth dialogue, you need to find a suitable location to jump height of the platform, so the first jump, fall into the proper position, the way to get rid of bullets in the take-off.
BOSS war, Zero dash to the BOSS,where injury is in order to close to BOSS,and slash BOSS with
Zero’s Z saber, because zero does not produce invincible time to BOSS by using first and second slash.
This my first submission,excuse for my poor English and enjoy the run !

DarkKobold: Rejecting due to a corrupt movie file. Grunt even attempted to fix this movie. We can't accept something we can't play back.
FractalFusion: As a courtesy, switched "rejected" to "cancelled".
Please note that the submission can be given another chance if new evidence appears that someone else can play back the movie file.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3371: Bernka's PSX Mega Man X5 "training mode" in 00:02.08
sgrunt
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Former player
It looks like you either recorded over your submission, or submitted the wrong file - unless you really did manage to complete everything in two seconds. If you have a submission file that actually represents the full run, upload it to Microstorage and link the URL from here so that we can update the submission with it.
Skilled player (1174)
Well,I used PSXjin to record this movie.So the movie should be pjm format.
The king is always lucky.
Skilled player (1706)
Bernka wrote:
But was the movie actually completed in 2 seconds?
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Bernka wrote:
Microstorage accepts .pjm files. It's not listed on the script's front page, but PSXjin movie files can be uploaded without problems. Also, your original spelling of "training mode" was correct before you changed it.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Not voting till I see an encode as all psxtas emulators dont work for me -_-
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor
Does someone speak world salad? I don't understand the description.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
Bernka, So far it seems that no one else is able to play the movie correctly. Could you replay the movie to make sure it works? If it works, please tell us which settings you used (which BIOS you used; Configuration -> Bios). Could you also check and see if the movie you uploaded here is the same as the one you are using?
Skilled player (1174)
Yes,I make sure it can work.Also,my Bios Configuration is scph1001.bin. I'm sorry forg0t to tell you about this.
The king is always lucky.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!