Post subject: Sunset Riders
Hello out there! A friend and me are planning to make a run of the SNES game Sunset riders, but during the planning we encountered a few problems, which I hope you can help us with. 1. Does the rifle do more damage then de revolver? 2. When firing the rifle you shoot 6 bullets (but only two units). If I shoot at one enemy one of the units will hit and disappear but the other one will continue. Would it then look better to use the revolver so we don't miss any shoots? 3. When upgrading to two weapons (revolver or rifle) the same thin as in number two is inevitable. Does that mean that we shouldn't upgrade our weapons thus this results in a longer time killing the bosses. Thanks too the ones that help us!
Active player (410)
I wish you good luck because I'm currently working on it with Gensito.
Ayé caramba! Then we're in big trouble. But... are you able too answer my questions, maybe?
Player (70)
I have little experience of Sunset riders for SNES. I only have it for the Mega Drive (Genesis). I think the riffle with Cormando (think his name was), does more damage than Billys revolver. In the first stage (atleast for MegaDrive) the boss hides behind two barrels, those barrels are way more easy to remove with the riffle than with the revolver. Also, upgrading the weapons do more damage (atleast in my imagination). Good luck with the run. :)
In that case we're up too three teams on that game! My friend and I are also going for it!
Bein' away for like five years, and not a single new post in the ZSNES forum... :'-(
Player (70)
ALRIGHT!!!! Competition!! :D Awesome.. Hehe. I don't mind watching all of them. Any one else making a run on it?
Former player
Good luck indeed.
/Walker Boh
Active player (410)
Wow, I never thought this game will be so popular ;) Well good luck. The faster and evidently, the most entertaining one will be published. I am currently at the beginning of stage 3.
Player (70)
Does this include 100% kill and/or 100% accuracy?
Active player (410)
100% accuracy for sure but I'm not certain if it is possible to do 100% kill.
Player (70)
Have you tried so far? Are you near 100% kill atm?
Active player (410)
Yeah I am near. Like 1 enemy is remaining alive ;)
Former player
Hehe. What kinda game is this? It sounded like Gunsmoke to me with the "2 shots fired but one getting past the enemy".
/Walker Boh
Active player (410)
Walker Boh: It is cowboy game à la Contra.
Former player
Ah awesome! It sounds cool ;)
/Walker Boh
Player (70)
It is VERY cool and entertaining. How ever in contra you can grab other weapons etc.
I've been thinking of one thing. If you use the riffle an hit an enemy whit eatch button press do you miss a shoot due to the "Shoot 2 bullets whit one button press" or not?
Bein' away for like five years, and not a single new post in the ZSNES forum... :'-(
Player (70)
Woulden't know that.
Former player
It's one of the questions ionxx asked in the very first post. I have no idea what the game is like, but it sounds like using the revolver would use a lot better. Can you switch between the weapons without accessing a time-consuming menu? Because that would be best. If not, I would prefer one which used a rifle with less accuracy than one exclusive to pistol.
Player (70)
No you can't switch weapon. As far as I'm concerned. :D You choose a character and that character comes with a weapon. Or vice verca. Haha
Former player
I just want to remind everyone about the bonus stages: Don't waste shots and don't miss. Thank you.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
are your guys trying to time attack this...? laff good luck! has anyone beat this game on hard...by themselves...? if so i would like a video of just that heh cuz i don't think i have ever beaten it on hard :'(
Player (70)
Any update about this game anyways? And ggaimbot - It shoulden't be to hard to beat the game on hard. Atleast not with re-records etc. Sure. It will be a pain some times. But that probably happens with all games.
uhhh what is re-records...? im talking about straight up SNES no ROM slow down on hard by yourself...it is just fucking impossible! heh (excuse my language) i will forward 10 bucks into your paypal acocunt if you can do this within a week.
Player (70)
Sounds like a competition to me. :)