Post subject: PS2 wishlist
Which games are good TAS specimens, or which would be fun to see? For me: Grand theft auto 3, VC and SA Final fantasy X and XII Metal Gear Solid series Devil May Cry The Sims :-D ...
Active player (432)
On top of my head, I can think of Shinobi, Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3, all Onimusha games.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Guga
He/Him
I would like a TAS of Kingdom Hearts
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
R-Type Final Gradius V
Previous Name: boct1584
N._Harmonik
She/Her
Clock Tower 3 and Haunting Ground hard modes.
Why, oh, why do I even <i>try</i> to understand my own species?
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Here are a couple: > Bully, though the Wii version may produce a more interesting TAS. > The Crash Bandicoot games > Oni > No One Lives Forever (maybe, don't know how many of the glitches in the PC version that got carried over in the port) > Tekken 5 playaround and Devil Inside minigame > Total Overdose > Rumble Racing (I am sure something fun can be done with this game) > Hurdy Gurdy > the Jak And Dexter games > Midnight Club > the Prince Of Persia games > the Sly games > Twisted Metal Black
On the note of Tekken, I think Soul Calibur II might make for an interesting TAS, especially with Charade as a playable character (Charade fights with a different weapon and style per match). Similarly in Tekken 4, a TAS using Combot would be interesting. I'm sure that Charade or Combot's fighting styles would be manipulable, so even for a run of arcade mode, you could easily fit most of the fighting styles without having to stop for a 2 player match. Other than that, I have no more PS2 ideas as of yet.
My user name is rather long, feel free to call me by htwt or tape.
Editor, Experienced player (894)
- Forbidden Siren (the insane physics glitches in it would make it perfect for TASing) - Siren 2 - God of War I & II (again, insanely glitched) - Silent Hill: Origins (This is my favorite of the PS2 Silent Hills as a TAS candidate because of the possibility for very precise wall clips and other glitches like teleportation) - Stuntman (maybe) - what others have suggested.
Player (244)
AKheon wrote:
- Stuntman (maybe)
I actually came into this thread to say exactly this. I know what you mean about maybe as well, since the game sort of directs you to do things a certain way. However, I think it could be very entertaining if you focused on things other than speed, such as getting 100% of what the director calls out, but abusing the physics and programming as much as possible to make it look like you're not really doing what he's asking.
Active player (308)
Zone of The Enders - The 2nd Runner
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
it goes some games of PS2 well here that I have and find good in PS2: Spyro Series -A New Beginning -Dawn of Dragon -The Etenal Night -Enter The Dragon Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks -2 Players Mode I find that will be funny Metal Slug Metal 3d Rampage KOF2006 Onimusha Avatar The Last Airbender Resident Evil 4 Prince of Persia Trilogy Vexx Bload Roar Series -Blod Roar 4 -Blod Roar 3 Spawn Armageddon The Mummy Star Wars The Force Unleashed Monster Hunter Asterix and Obelix Kick Buttix Well, perhaps these games are good to be published ^^
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
ventuz
He/Him
Player (123)
Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy X-2 Final Fantasy 12 Devil May Cry 1-3 Ratchet And Clank 1-4 Disgaea 2 Okami (?) Makai Kingdom God of War 1 and 2 Metal Gear Solid 2-3 Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Story, Vice City Story Any bullet-hell games like Mushihimesama being played on hardest difficulty
MezzoDragon
He/Him
The Grinch and The Cat in the Hat (any% and 100%). I know these games are terrible movie tie-ins, but they may be great to TAS. Besides, every other game I want to see TAS has already been mentioned.
Editor, Skilled player (1403)
Rayman 3. Have I mentioned yet I have a massive love for the franchise as a whole?
Nuy
Jak Series X7, X8 .... bah, I can't think of any others
Lumines Plus could be fun, I would like to see insane combos and skins being destroyed in seconds.
Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy X-2 Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts 2
heldtogetherwithtape wrote:
On the note of Tekken, I think Soul Calibur II might make for an interesting TAS, especially with Charade as a playable character (Charade fights with a different weapon and style per match)
I know SCII came out on Gamecube, Dolphin may be able to run it.
Player (48)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Psyvariar: Complete Edition
skychase
He/Him
-Silent hill 2-3-4-Origin -Armored Core 2 -Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (seriously there's so many strange shortcuts and tricks that can be used. Streaming glitches, bike glitch, trains going through invisible walls, death can be used as a shortcut too...)
-Shadow of the Colossus -ICO -We <3 Katamari -Disgaea (I'm kinda curious just how minimalistically one could manage this game) -Lego Star Wars
No love for the power of God Hand? Heavily "skill based" games are fun TAS material. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and *deep breath* Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon seem like good choices, with luck abuse and smart fusion choices being big deals. Of note for Nocturne is the ability to not do the Labyrinth side-quest, which I think avoids fighting Matador and Dante and avoiding the "would you like to stay here" messages. TDE could be a very different run from one of the 5 normal endings. Also of note is that True Demon, Yosuga, Neutral and Demon endings have all the end boss fights while Musubi skips Noah and Shijima skips Ahriman and (much earlier) Samael. Of note for both is that even if random encounters can't be fully bypassed, chating with a demon while you have the same one in your party ends the battle quickly (and with healing or items possible)
I'd like to see the below games TASed: Pro-Evolution Soccer (Latest Version) - I'd like to see a playaround of this game. It could be possible to score some incredible goals in the hardest mode, not doable in realtime, like doing a hattrick in the goalkeeper and stuffs like that. If the game has any glitches, it would be a plus. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses - It may sound crazy, but i'd like to see a 100% run of this game, where the player collects all cards without passwords or cheats. Onimusha Serie Devil May Cry Serie God Of War Serie Alone in the Dark Serie Metal Gear Serie Fatal Frame Serie Shadow of the Colossus Mortal Kombat - Shaolin Monks Prince of Persia Serie Resident Evil 4 Shadow of Rome Silent Hill Serie
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 would be good. =] And I'd also like to see a Tomb Raider Anniversary TAS, as there are some really interesting tricks in this one.
way of the samurai: takes no damage acheives best ending. would be a simple and enjoyable run for anyone who is familiar with the game.