Submission Text Full Submission Page
Used Snes9x V.1.43-dev. Abused distance which makes your opponent run towards you. Followed by a toss from my side which will throw the character out of the ring. No damage taken. 100% thrown opponents. Played on hardest difficulty (10). Aims for the fastest time.
Here's a small run of WWF Royal Rumble for SNES. The hard part in this game is to actually pull of the toss. Since in most cases your opponent will try to drop kick you instead of being tossed over the ropes.
Edit: Forgot to tell. This run is 2 seconds faster than the other tries I've done.

Phil: I haven't watched it but I already played that game and know this trick can be easily done at full speed. Also, that kind of movie is not very interesting to watch. For this reason, it's refused.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #363: Highness's SNES WWF Royal rumble in 01:15.40
I find this too repetetive and therefore boring. Same motion over and over again. I find this a bit bad game to timeattack, because fancier moves most likely take more time than this. So "no". I'm not a WWE fan either so no bonus points for that.
"Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home." ( Pratchett & Gaiman: Good Omens )
Player (70)
I can agree that it is a bit boring. But it is the most effective way in winning the Royal rumble. Where the rules is simple, just toss all of the opponents out of the ring. :) Maby I should make a run for a brawl instead, where the goal is to force the opponent into submission. Instant win when the life bar goes out. Hehe.
To monotone, to boring, to easy to predict. Vote: No
Bein' away for like five years, and not a single new post in the ZSNES forum... :'-(
Former player
I remember doing this way way back in the day when I played this on the snes. I threw all of them out except for one, which my friend threw out by accident. It was pretty fun to do, but unfortunately it's not very entertaining to watch...
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!