Post subject: Future of the site, safety, and Rise of the Seventh Reich!
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Future of TASVideos, Member Safety, and the Rise of the Seventh Reich!
As we embark on our continued journey into the future, and reflect on our past accomplishments, we must make a general accounting of who we are and what we do. TASVideos started as a fun way to embrace introspection and self improvement. We grew into critical original thinking, and progressed onto full utilization of the technological computation machines that have become commoditized. With a melding of the human mind with the ability to remove errors and vast computational resources, we have began to maximize the potential of mankind. Realize what we have done, we took something fun, and intellectualized it. We have seen past the common misconceptions of interaction for even the most straightforward playthings. We built a large world wide think-tank to solve “silly” problems. It is time for us to move onwards onto the real world. The most serious of our members are well on their way to becoming an Übermensch. As a collective, the announcement for the Rise of the Superhumans has been made. TASVideos will be reformed into the Seventh Reich, the most advanced, well structured, and most glorious Reich to date. The past three Reichs in Germany and the other three elsewhere in the world all failed. They focused on removing the chaff from the population according to their external qualities. However we do not want your body, we want your mind. The mind is the power and cause behind every well functioning human. As we have gathered the smartest thinkers world wide, from a wide array of backgrounds, knowledge bases, and walks of life into a single unified powerhouse, we will succeed. The past Reichs focused on exterminating what they viewed as subhuman, and progression of one single entity. We will focus on progression of anyone with the capacity to contribute and advance our projects. We will create the ultimate “Final Solution” to help mankind achieve its destiny. As part of the Seventh Reich, TASVideos and its members will lease our global think-tank to the highest bidder to enhance the quality of living, and solve world hunger, disease, strife, and conflict. As we have so effectively cleansed our own house from these problems to the extent that we can now reach agreeable unanimous consensus on every issue, we will provide these services beyond. However due to the nature of past Reichs, we will undoubtedly be discriminated against. Even though the Bible in Deuteronomy 7:16 clearly states: “And you shall eat all the people that the Lord Deity has granted you, thou shalt not pity them.”, destroying neighboring countries and slaughtering their people (even without eating their flesh), has fallen out of favor throughout the majority of the world order. The barbarism of the past Reichs will no doubt be used as a ploy to cast the Seventh Reich in a bad light. In order to ensure the safety of our current users, all users will be renamed to “Valued Member”, in order to protect your identities. We value individuality, but some sacrifices must be made in the name of public safety. However unlike other nations which in these trying times have protected their peoples by violating their inalienable rights and privacy, we are taking the vastly superior solution of giving each and every one of our members more privacy than before. In order to show your approval for our shift in methodology and ideology, I call on each and every one of you to submit something fun which will reveal the inner-workings of your heart in matters of supporting the Seventh Reich. I ask that superplays be made which select new goals than before. Rescue the Führer in Wolfenstein 3D. Find the hidden Reich within Kid Dracula. These are just two examples. As intelligent as you all are, I know you will easily be able to find creative ways to find similar goals elsewhere. The best picks of these will be showcased later on. As all who endeavor to dominate where they have not before can attest, luck and chance are the bane of even the most well laid plans. As part of our rise, we will sacrifice in fire these obstacles. From the ashes, a phoenix will rise, the great and most awesome Seventh Reich. This gentleman is our future. Now all of you raise your vials of blood in support of a one thousand year Reich!
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Banned User
I applaud the Führer on this bold move. I will work hard to prove my worth to the site and fit in with the new regime! Expect good work from me soon!
Active player (458)
tl;dr
Editor, Player (67)
I think this is a bad turn for the site. Thus, I henceforth resign as publisher, encoder, etc. I'll delete my YT account and all of my archive.org uploads in the next few days. It's been fun, guys.
Current Projects: TAS: Wizards & Warriors III.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
omg, it's not even april first yet!
Experienced player (758)
Glory to the Reich! Glory to the Führer!
Dwedit
He/Him
Yay, use the profile links to see people's usernames. Thus increasing server load dramatically, and destroying TASVideos once and for all!
Experienced player (576)
Post subject: Challenge Approved!
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
The Neo Theosophical Society fully supports these recent developments
Easily the best reich I have ever been a part of. Yes vote here.
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Emulator Coder
Dacicus wrote:
I think this is a bad turn for the site. Thus, I henceforth resign as publisher, encoder, etc. I'll delete my YT account and all of my archive.org uploads in the next few days. It's been fun, guys.
Your mind greatly enhanced the collective till now. We will miss you.
Post subject: Re: Challenge Approved!
Banned User
Nach wrote:
One has already most excellently agreed with my wishes. #3521: ReichMan's NES Bionic Commando "Rise of the Führer" in 12:14.77 #3522: ReichMan's NES Kid Dracula "Reich Wins" in 01:55.69
Mein Führer, thank you so much for mentioning me! It means everything. Can you also exhale in my general direction?
All I want is peace!
Emulator Coder
ReichMan wrote:
Nach wrote:
One has already most excellently agreed with my wishes. #3521: ReichMan's NES Bionic Commando "Rise of the Führer" in 12:14.77 #3522: ReichMan's NES Kid Dracula "Reich Wins" in 01:55.69
Mein Führer, thank you so much for mentioning me! It means everything. Can you also exhale in my general direction?
You're welcome, and thank you for taking my challenge to heart. For your reward, I will gladly breath on you.
la mammal wrote:
All I want is peace!
And thanks to the Seventh Reich, you now shall have it!
Banned User
Nach wrote:
For your reward, I will gladly breath on you.
THANK YOU!!! You made my day! :D
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
la mammal wrote:
All I want is peace!
Don't worry. One of the Reich's primary goals is uniting everyone under a single rule. There shall be no opposition, and therefore, no war. There will be peace everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Banned User
I do not know if I can support to this, the fact that no one knows my identity even where I come from. My thing is not anonymous.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1235)
Did I miss 4-6 reichs?
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Banned User, Former player
The original post has to be read like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DexDoCiLd78
Emulator Coder
feos wrote:
Did I miss 4-6 reichs?
It is discussed in the announcement.
Former player
It really does tickle me to know that not even half the people following this movement (be it active or passive) are able to even pronounce the "ch" sound properly, let alone grasp the true implications of the changes portrayed. But oh well...
Editor, Reviewer, Experienced player (968)
So, nazi jokes now? Real, uh, classy.
Emulator Coder
Truncated wrote:
So, nazi jokes now? Real, uh, classy.
No Nazism. May the third Reich rot. I also think the word you're looking for is "satire".
Skilled player (1670)
Exile kplz?
Warp wrote:
omg lol this is so fake!!!1 the nes cant produce music like this!