Submission Text Full Submission Page
In order to support the Führer, I present this exciting movie.
  • Emulators FCEUX 2.1.1
  • Aims for fastest time
  • Takes damage to save time
  • The Führer Lives!
  • Genre: Platform
I would like to thank Phil for his past submission, it was of primary value in creating this run. I would also like to thank the Führer for supporting me in making this run. I hope you enjoy it, as it races to launch the Führer.
Suggest screenshot:

Nach: Judging.

DarkKobold: It should be noted that "Reichman" is Nach's alt. account. As far as the rules are concerned, even admins are not allowed to have alternate accounts. Additionally, this was done to avoid the rule that one can not judge their own submission.
I am saddened by this entire event.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Banned User
Did anyone watch my lovely movie yet? :( Why isn't submission download count tracked anywhere? I want a counter!
ReichMan wrote:
Did anyone watch mine lovely movie yet? :( Why isn't submission download count tracked anywhere? I want a counter!
FIFY! He stairs into my soul. Yes vote for keeping with the theme of the day!
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Player (79)
Twelvepack wrote:
ReichMan wrote:
Did anyone watch mein lovely movie yet? :( Why isn't submission download count tracked anywhere? I want a counter!
FIFY! Waiting on an encode......
FIFYT!
Skilled player (1637)
Am I part of the party that wants to see me burn?
Sage advice from a friend of Jim: So put your tinfoil hat back in the closet, open your eyes to the truth, and realize that the government is in fact causing austismal cancer with it's 9/11 fluoride vaccinations of your water supply.
Post subject: Awesome Run
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
This movie was awesome, from begging to the very end. I was entertained throughput, big yes vote. I also nominate this run to win the award for most pro-Reich movie of the year.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Site Developer
Syncs on BizWhack 1.0.4 interim
  File: Bionic Commando (U) [!].nes
CRC-32: 7425c3d1
   MD4: d995aea07258f39d81981c7443c3b12b
   MD5: 63178e365821fdb97129bfc8001e2100
 SHA-1: 68f46b6a6e9c093a146cdbcc079325ba572179d5
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Is there a difference between the two encodes?
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Editor, Emulator Coder, Site Developer
Nach wrote:
They both actually link to the same file, looks like it was just a bit of confusion resulting from the slow editing earlier
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Nach also suggested Wolfenstein 3D. How about it, ReichMan? You should make a run of that game!
This brings glory to the Seventh Reich. Yes vote.
Emulator Coder
natt wrote:
Nach wrote:
They both actually link to the same file, looks like it was just a bit of confusion resulting from the slow editing earlier
Okay thanks. I removed the extraneous encode.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!