Submission Text Full Submission Page
After watching the current run of family feud I noticed a few places that needed severe improvements. I have since made this movie to really show what this game is made of. This movie beats the current run by 10924 frames. Thats just more than 3 minutes! In addition I changed the name of the other family as the computer types Booth a lot faster than the name in the previous version. I also changed their race as I wanted to dispel the stereotype that all asians are smart. I think this is my best run to date.
This movie was done in snes9x v1.43
Please enjoy the movie.

Nach: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3529: Deign's SNES Family Feud in 03:44.22
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Sounds good, but I'll wait for a nice Hypercam encode before voting.
Active player (435)
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
Voting no because our Führer instructed me to.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Voting meh. I think it's improvable. Isn't it possible to ignore vowels and some other letters in at least some cases? Would have made it funnier too.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor
Survey says, No vote. Better luck next time.
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
Active player (432)
I voted yes and think this run should be published.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Active player (292)
wow I wasn't expecting such a huge improvement. It seems like this could still be improved more, you had extra letters in the things you wish you could stop doing part.
Tub
One of the few cases where a faster run doesn't make for a better movie. I liked the one word you snuck in, but Heisanevilgenius's tas was better.
m00
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Assuming this is an April Fools submission. The entire entertainment value of the TAS was lost in this improvement. No.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Assuming this is an April Fools submission. The entire entertainment value of the TAS was lost in this improvement. No.
Active player (435)
Warepire wrote:
This is what is known as an Anti-Joke =)
I'm sciencing as fast as I can ! ______________________________________ <adelikat> once more balls enter the picture, everything gets a lot more entertraining <adelikat> mmmmm yummy penises
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
I get the anti-joke, but I don't think it ultimately makes for a good run. I liked the one funny answer in your run, but there aren't enough big iron dildoes in this run to beat out the currently published run ;-) (If you don't get that reference, rewatch the published run.) I'm voting No, but you've made me quite entertained with your April Foolishness today. (It's still April 1 in my time zone.)
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Active player (435)
mklip2001 wrote:
I get the anti-joke, but I don't think it ultimately makes for a good run. I liked the one funny answer in your run, but there aren't enough big iron dildoes in this run to beat out the currently published run ;-) (If you don't get that reference, rewatch the published run.) I'm voting No, but you've made me quite entertained with your April Foolishness today. (It's still April 1 in my time zone.)
Thats all I ever wanted =)
Editor, Experienced player (608)
It's nice to see this game played the way it's supposed to be, but it isn't entertaining enough to obsolete the hilarious published run.
Jungon
He/Him
Player (40)
I want an encode =D EDIT: Hey, that encode was not there, that makes my old post look really stupid ._. No vote, too, ok >_>
*Jungon*/*Johnnyz* smilie weirdo =P ^^ o.o @__@ +D
Senior Moderator
Dude, the encode is in the third post on this page.
hegyak wrote:
Survey says, No vote. Better luck next time.
Haha, just what I wanted to say.
Warp wrote:
Edit: I think I understand now: It's my avatar, isn't it? It makes me look angry.
Post subject: Website acting dumb
Active player (435)
Would some admin please move this to grue? I canceled the submission, but the submission is still on the workbench in the forum. p.s. If you thought this submission was serious, I assure you it was an april 1 joke.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... 'twas dry