Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is my Green Hill movie (not the whole game) this game may not have spin dash but there are still many ways to make it interesting with spin rolling down hills and such. i am still thinking weather i should finish the game, so if i don't, people will be able to see a sonic 1 movie on this site weather it be published or not.

Bisqwit: Rejecting this submission - see forum discussion for details.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #370: das_64's Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog in 02:40.18
why did you only make a run of green hill... Anyways so far it looks really good... Keep going !!! FIGHT!
Former player
Voted no because it's only Green Hill Zone, and there's absolutely no reason why the full game shouldn't be done. What you did do was pretty nice, though. I'm not sure why you got the shield and two ring boxes at the start of act 2, but other than that, I couldn't spot any noticable mistakes or anything.
Former player
Voted no. I don't understand why there is this trend of only doing portions of games. The movie was good, but it wasn't perfect. I believe someone is working on a full Sonic 1 movie, though, so even a demo isn't worth publishing.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
I got the boxes because i needed the running space to brake down the wall
I am making the full game, i just wanted to get some input on my progress
Former player
If you're just looking for input, post in the forum's thread or get in the IRC room.
hi nitrodon streamline: cyn-chine
sorry, i'm new to all this movie making stuff where exactly do i go for input
Former player
Another thing to keep in mind is that you get started moving faster (i.e. at the beginning of a stage) by jumping and holding forward, instead of just holding forward. For example, I was able to break down the wall (where you had to destroy the shield and ring boxes) without breaking any of the boxes by standing right next to the rightmost ring box, jumipng and holding right, then pressing down right before the wall that needs to be broken.