Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is about 10 seconds faster than my previous version. Improvements:- 4th boss was killed with P power with save more than 200 frames. INSTANT KILL.
1st boss was done quicker.
2nd boss was quicker with L power and glitch.
3rd as well.
And final was done better than ever.
Among small improvement. 4th stage zipping:- completely faster you can see it.
2nd stage final improvement by not going right as possible.
Thats it.

turska: Next time, please consider posting a WIP on the forum before submitting.
Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3600: Marx's NES Super Contra 7 in 04:52.35
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
You did not even wait for your run to be judged before you submitted an improvement? In any case, everything I've said about your previous submission still applies here, though the new tricks, especially on Level 4, were pretty surprising. One more question I have, sometimes, you fire shots without any clear purpose. Have you made sure these don't add lag? Are they for playing around, or are they important for anything else? Oh well, here goes yet another Yes vote.
As far as bootleg Contra games go, how does this one stack up against the real deal?
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Sorry Marx, but 2player Contra is much nicer and would probably be faster. I'm trying a WIP as I speak here.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Player (124)
scrimpeh wrote:
You did not even wait for your run to be judged before you submitted an improvement? In any case, everything I've said about your previous submission still applies here, though the new tricks, especially on Level 4, were pretty surprising. One more question I have, sometimes, you fire shots without any clear purpose. Have you made sure these don't add lag? Are they for playing around, or are they important for anything else? Oh well, here goes yet another Yes vote.
those bullet change every ememy's spawn point those stronger can be avoid with this luck manipulation.
Jungon wrote:
if I was to have a Tool-Assisted real life ... I'd.. I could abuse death, just to see if it saves time ..
Soig
He/Him
Skilled player (1477)
It's a good run. Making bugs to save time. But this game is not good. Music is bad. Action is slow. I can't have fun by playing it. Although watching a TAS. By all means, it isn't a good game for TASing. So voted meh.
Player (124)
I replay this game. And found there is some improvable spot. Stage.1. I found that using F and shooting all enemy is faster. Stage 2. It would be faster if i use F at boss. Stage 3 . Same old strategy. Stage 4. One B can take on all traps. Instead of 2. Stage 5. Same old strategy. With shooting all ememy. Boss would be faster if i didn't jump.
Jungon wrote:
if I was to have a Tool-Assisted real life ... I'd.. I could abuse death, just to see if it saves time ..
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
YoungJ1997lol
He/Him
Player (53)
TASVideos Grue wrote:
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
crunchy?!?
So yea, how's it going? Currently TASing: Nothing