Submission Text Full Submission Page
you are about to watch one of my first tool assisted movies. this is my best time complieting Donkey kong. you will see that i dont use the glitch in the first stage because its a no glitch movie
  • Emulator used: FCEUX
  • Use no glitches
  • aim for fastest time
  • abuese luck
Comments
Stage by stage comments
i compliete this stage without using the glitch at the begining of the level. other than that it was perfict
stage 2 

i see mabby one inprovent by jumping in the middle of the level
stage 3 
fine nothing wrong with this stage
the adience would like to see glitches and i could inprove this movie by not jumping in the 2nd stage

FractalFusion: poptart1234, this is your second submission. It is clear that you have not carefully read my post in your first submission.
My post also applies for this submission as well.
Please do not submit any more Donkey Kong movies before posting here indicating that you have a clear understanding of what kind of TAS we are looking for on this site.

FractalFusion: Updated ROM filename.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3609: poptart1234's NES Donkey Kong "no glitches" in 01:43.51
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!
This isn't the submitter's first TAS, but he should utilize the workbench. He's probably just trying to practice TASing.
ThatGugaWhoPlay wrote:
You have no idea if the submitter is a kid or not, so shut up and stop spamming the forums.
Actually, "kid" can refer to anyone, even adults. It's initial meaning is young in age, but can also apply to those with little experience, said from someone more senior in experience. "Here's looking at you, kid" - Humphrey Bogart
Editor, Experienced player (608)
It's not like he's hopeless, YoungJ. He can always improve if someone takes the time to teach him about optimizing his TASes. Poptart, I don't think you should continue TASing Donkey Kong. The currently published run is extremely optimized, as is the last run before the ladder glitch was discovered. I encourage you to try a different game though. Just post your WIP in the game's thread and we will help you optimize it so you can submit it and get it published.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
I split some mostly useless posts from this thread. http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12907