Marvel vs Capcom released in 1998 for Arcade, 1999 dreamcast and 2000 Playstation titled like Marvel vs Capcom EX edition. This is a continuation of the versus series, however this game brought innovations the ability to summon assist characters and the duo team attack that it allows a player to control both characters on his or her team simultaneously for a brief period of time. The point character of a Marvel vs. Capcom team is an assist character that can be randomly selected before the match began. This character can be summoned a limited number of times in battle to attack the your enemy . With all this feature the game became quite popular between several countries and did and do until today many people take your time with this game. This is the scale of the series versus: 1st X-men vs. Street fighter(1996), 2nd Marvel Superheroes vs. Street Fighter(1997) and Marvel Capcom(1998).

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Emulator : FBA.0.0.2
  • Game: Marvel vs Capcom(Europe 980112)
  • Player: 1p and 2p
  • Level: Expert
  • Fighters: Normal and secret (Not them all)
  • Stuff: Funny situation glitches and tricks
  • Combos: all levels until limit
I really liked to work in this because this game has a lot variety compared with previous series. I had trouble with desyncs during the all run, it was around 7 to 9 desyncs on each fight. I looked to explore this game with my knowlege to respect of tricks and glitches during each fighting to offer a good run.. In this my run I also looked not stay tied in combos, instead, I was looking for action and constancy during the matches and dedicated more combos versus CPU. I don't used Roll and StriderH. Roll hasn't many variety in your moves there's weak combos and your super combos are similar to the megaman one. Strider Hiryle has nice super and moves and your combos can reach infinite on the corner screen, however, the run there are matches enough, if i were add more a match could be boring watching it. In all the matches, I added some sort of glitch or trick so, if were more one I would have repeat tricks and to avoid repetition, I prefered finished all the sequence match on Chun li and Spiderman vs megaman/war machine. Note: I selected 2x spiderman and 3x venon, simply because this 2 fighters are really glitchy in this game, both char you can to do the glitch called " webglitch" that it happens when you hit the your enemy with a some projectile like "web" and before covered the opponent with this wed just hit in this moment, so you'll get add some move during this moment and the game will give different response. This run arose here: [dead mktascommunity link removed]

Stuffs

Captain Command throw 100% I was looking in all the fighters a throw that could bring some 100%, similar to the zangief fatal throw on SF2WW game. Well I did a lot attempts and found the same behavior using the CC. The grab the enemy and is lethal. you need to throw you enemy with MK or HK, and using the frame advance do several times this sequence: back+lk,mk and back+hk . If you follow this sequence the captain command won't release your enemy
combo trick: limit the stage This trick is used by the combomakers. you can freeze the stage for you have various points for add more combos only on a screen or part stage... this trick make you move to forward or back without the stage continue. It's very cheap do it. you need just block a super of the your enemy then add a combo on your enemy. If during the combo you travel by side to side, the stage won't give continuity.. so, you'll can add a lot combo. But if you stop of do the trick will be canceled and the stage will give continuity.
Rockman/megaman tricks.. Normally you need let charging your buster about 35s to that when you release it the your opponent will take a damange about 24 hit combo (which more you charging the buster more hit the your enemy will take it). Wel, now if you have been defeated by the web glitch, the game will take it to a charging "infinite", thus allowing it a 100% combo with mega buster.
Hulk rock unbreakable trick: You need of a dual assistance, does a web gltich then with Ryu(Evil ryu form) shun goku tatsu and in the same moment make the gamma crush, the result is the rock never will break.
Well this is more a work and I hope you come to like. That's all

Nach: This TAS was superb. There were plenty of negative comments regarding how the TAS could be better, but despite that, almost everyone with a negative comment still voted yes. Therefore, I am accepting as a first run for this game.

natt: processing

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3685: SDR's Arcade Marvel vs. Capcom "Playaround" in 25:37.70
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Active player (432)
This was a huge action paced run. Easy yes vote. Good job man!
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Editor
Did someone keep track on how often each fighter was selected?
Excellent TAS! Made me laugh a lot. I only have one slight criticism - it's a little obvious when you're going to make one player 'win' for a while. It would be cool to see more sequences of trading hits rather than swapping between huge combos.
Voted NO for NO reason
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
I do not like so many effects in the game itself, but I definitely like the gameplay process itself, very speedy. Yes vote from me.
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Former player
There was too much venom, imo. The unused characters would've still been a better idea than the over the top venom usage, especially going from a couple of venom/hulk matches to a venom/venom. Still manages to be entertaining enough outside of that one to get a yes vote though.
Player (191)
Awesome!! Easy Yes Vote
Por que praticamente só jogos de futebol têm versões em português?
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
I thought this movie started off a bit bland, but then it became downright awesome. The glitches and variable cross fights were absolutely insane! Three things I really missed though. No Ryu/Ken/Akuma vs. Ryu/Ken/Akuma. No Rock & Roll vs. Rock & Roll. It really is crazy to see 4 beats or 4 Rush Drills on the screen at once. We didn't get to witness the might of Onslaught unleashed. Other than that it was really good though. I will say thought your initials in the end should be TAS ;)
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
nice TAS man (again) I really see what the game offers with its large combos and glitches as web glitch I was accompanying his TAS up to 12 minutes incredible TAS great job vote yes
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
THAT MEGAMAN EXPLOIT BLEW MY DAMN MIND. WOW. ...Anyway, yeah, while I agree that there was a bit too much Venom, it didn't detract too much from the experience. If it was his presence causing the bizarre glitches (his grab that swings the enemy around?), then that's fine; THAT didn't get old! A lot of variety here, a LOT of really amusing exploits of the engine (100% grab from Cap. Com., the screwed up grab that froze the game until...) Another high-quality fighting game vid, SDR, you rock these!
Active player (292)
yes vote too long, but really nicely done. A good showcase of the game.
Ha ha! During one of the Venom fights I thought Jin was already at low HP when he was turning yellow.
Nach wrote:
Three things I really missed though. No Ryu/Ken/Akuma vs. Ryu/Ken/Akuma. No Rock & Roll vs. Rock & Roll. It really is crazy to see 4 beats or 4 Rush Drills on the screen at once.
I don't see how that would work, what I would imagine is the Beat Plane projectiles canceling out each other, or basically both teams doing the same super at the same time.
I like Doraemon
Active player (308)
yeah, many fights are way too long. But the glitches are pretty cool.
"Genuine self-esteem, however, consists not of causeless feelings, but of certain knowledge about yourself. It rests on the conviction that you — by your choices, effort and actions — have made yourself into the kind of person able to deal with reality. It is the conviction — based on the evidence of your own volitional functioning — that you are fundamentally able to succeed in life and, therefore, are deserving of that success." - Onkar Ghate
Bisqwit wrote:
Drama, too long, didn't read, lol.
Same thing I said for MvSF. I saw very little in here that the fighting community didn't already have numerous videos for long long ago. I expected/hoped for a lot more finesse and creativity instead of mostly the old and played out infinites.
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
Tangent wrote:
Same thing I said for MvSF. I saw very little in here that the fighting community didn't already have numerous videos for long long ago. I expected/hoped for a lot more finesse and creativity instead of mostly the old and played out infinites.
The thing is, this isn't the fighting game community. This is TASVideos. You shouldn't judge something here by their standards. How would you feel if unassisted speedruns were judged by the standards of a TAS? Anyway, I thought this was great. I agree that there was too much Venom, but that's a minor complaint, and not enough to prevent my Yes vote.
Previous Name: boct1584
ALAKTORN
He/Him
Player (99)
I’m 11 minutes in and I’m fucking loving it, amazing job! edit: though it makes me wonder why basically every character in the game has an infinite, lol
Active player (434)
henke37 wrote:
Did someone keep track on how often each fighter was selected?
roll and normal morrigan were not selected at all,i think but i didn't really count char by char
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Wow, this is probably my favorite SDR playaround to date. And that's saying something, because SDR has made many amazing playarounds before. Yes vote for obvious reasons.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Mothrayas wrote:
Wow, this is probably my favorite SDR playaround to date. And that's saying something, because SDR has made many amazing playarounds before.
Please remember that when it comes award season.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Loved this playaround! I really liked how Mega Man got pissed off by beeing interrupted when preparing his attacks, then he refused to die and killed both enemies! Edit: Yes vote!
There were some new infinites I hadn't seen, though I wish there were a few more fun glitches to see (for instance, Venom's super web throw can freeze the game under certain conditions). Still voting yes.
Banned User
I'm being spied?
Jungon
He/Him
Player (40)
Yes vote here too.. +D Although I'm not fond of infinite combos, I really liked the glitches and ... you know .... the glitching :3
*Jungon*/*Johnnyz* smilie weirdo =P ^^ o.o @__@ +D
Editor, Emulator Coder, Site Developer
Syncs on FBA-rr 007, romset "mvscr1" On earlier FBA versions, this is apparently called romset "mvsc" Not really sure what the point of canonical names is if they aren't canonical... Europe 980112