• Multithreading - Disable
  • Multimedia - synchronous
  • Message - Unchecked
  • Wait sync - synchronous skip
  • DLL - allow loading any custom

FAQ

Where can I download this amazing game?

This amazing game, Ing's Adventure, can be found at: [dead link removed]

You skipped the intro?! What does it say?

Ingx hates the Keeta Clones and is going to destroy them all. That's paraphrasing. Want to see it? Play the damn game.

Who is this "Keeta", this "Legendary Kaztalek", and this "Katee"?

Keeta is The Legendary Kaztalek. Katee is his nickname for trolling ComboKing (I don't want to link that here, just avoiding trouble. Google it, its great)

Who are the Keeta Clones?

Is this a real game? It can't be real!

It's been raced on SRL before: http://pastebin.com/qSAmDB8e http://pastebin.com/gyVSHxHM This game even already has a TAS, so it has to be a real game Kappa

Stage by stage comments

Candyda

Pretty simple. Only RNG based thing was the baddy on the second map. Had to waste a frame to get it into a better position on the way back. I used a different strat for Rocmox than I had planned, but it turned out being faster.

Britain

Chabo and Mayberg suck at this game FrankerZ WooferZ FrankerZ

Cafde's Coffee House

Too many good quotes that have to be skipped D: This whole level is pretty short just going to Cafde and leaving. No time wasted, no luck manipulation. That first jump over the big hand is just as annoying to TAS as it is real-time.

Atlantic Ocean

Another simple level. I love how you have to use glitches. Makes it quite interesting. No enemy manipulation here. Indexgif fight was fun. I'm glad I got the text-box on the screen.

Internet Explorer 9

Kickass music. This level was really able to test my creativity. don't ever watch hentai. The arrows were a pain to navigate well, it's tough to visualize which way to go, but I couldn't find a better route. Pheenoh was an easy fight, no luck involved. I spent 4 frames to get the mzxrules betaquest text on the screen, speed/entertainment trade-off.

Jungle Japes

I was really disappointed that I couldn't get the triforce, but it would waste several seconds, so I decided not to. So many parts of this I'm sad that they went through so fast. Like the nontrivial trivia. But that's just how RingRush is.

Kastle Keeta

Only one part of enemy manipulation, didn't have to waste time for it either. Had to enter the password to get to Keeta, instead of that cybering whore Katee. (It's the only way to get there, so don't complain about using passwords to skip shit, I didn't skip shit). Holy shit that Keeta fight. Watching it in that video is crazy, as it usually lags like crazy. Full speed it looks pretty legit too.

Other comments

Uh, this game is God. Capital 'G'.
Screenshots? Frame 3737 "Hi ing, I don't need tool assistance to beat you FrankerZ"

adelikat: Good enough audience support, so accepting for publications as a Moon
FractalFusion: Set to "needs more info" because of the obscurity of the game.
FractalFusion: This game is a game mod of Knytt Stories, one which is not notable and not promoted well on the internet. As a result, I will reject the submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3771: Abahbob's Windows Ings Adventure "No OoB" in 06:57.23
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
<scrimpy> Oh come on do Knytt will ya
Guga
He/Him
Am I weird to remember the speedrunner Keeta after reading the submission text? Man, all those references to the ZSR community. Also, thank you for posting the logs of the race channels. They will make me laugh in the future.
Voted yes because IT FEELS LIKE I AM JUST TOO CLOSE TO LOVE YOU
MTA
Voted Yes because I LOVE ZSR
Player (33)
I think I should post the comboking logs...
IronSlayer wrote:
Your counterargument would be like me saying that the Earth is round and then you telling me that I need to show it's flat so I can "prove us all wrong".
Seems legit.
Experienced player (511)
Short, entertaining, and full of references for whoever gets them. I guess I'll vote yes for vault.
RachelB
She/Her
Player (127)
Abahbon, you are my hero. Marry me!
Experienced player (758)
RingRush wrote:
Short, entertaining, and full of references for whoever gets them. I guess I'll vote yes for vault.
Under the current iteration of the Vault rules, Ing's Adventure would be rejected from the Vault due to being a homebrew game of poor notability. Please vote on the question "Did you find this movie entertaining?", not tiering choices.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3596)
I found this movie entertaining, strong yes vote. There were some glitches and optimization tactics. Very nice.
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Mitjitsu
He/Him
Banned User, Experienced player (532)
adelikat wrote:
I found this movie entertaining, strong yes vote. There were some glitches and optimization tactics. Very nice.
The glitches in the run were the intended method. I just played through the game before watching this so yes vote.
Tas of the forever.
Player (33)
Interesting how the no votes don't post about why. Interesting indeed...
IronSlayer wrote:
Your counterargument would be like me saying that the Earth is round and then you telling me that I need to show it's flat so I can "prove us all wrong".
Seems legit.
Active player (432)
Abahbob wrote:
Interesting how the no votes don't post about why. Interesting indeed...
It isn't required. Besides, you got plenty of yes votes so why bother.
Nitrogenesis wrote:
Guys I come from the DidyKnogRacist communite, and you are all wrong, tihs is the run of the mileniun and everyone who says otherwise dosnt know any bater! I found this run vary ease to masturbate too!!!! Don't fuck with me, I know this game so that mean I'm always right!StupedfackincommunityTASVideoz!!!!!!
Arc wrote:
I enjoyed this movie in which hands firmly gripping a shaft lead to balls deep in multiple holes.
natt wrote:
I don't want to get involved in this discussion, but as a point of fact C# is literally the first goddamn thing on that fucking page you linked did you even fucking read it
Cooljay wrote:
Mayor Haggar and Cody are such nice people for the community. Metro City's hospitals reached an all time new record of incoming patients due to their great efforts :P
Player (33)
I understand it isn't required, but I find it always find it nice and productive to know if it is game choice of entertainment or preference, etc.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
I wasn't entertained, I'm not in on these inside jokes.
Player (33)
Who dare take on this challenge of judging?
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Mitjitsu wrote:
adelikat wrote:
The glitches in the run were the intended method. I just played through the game before watching this so yes vote.
I don't know anything about the game, but it looked very glitch-ey when he went under the sea kelp thing while inside what looked like the floor. Is that just some game mechanic that isn't used anywhere else?
Has never colored a dinosaur.
Player (33)
Twelvepack wrote:
Mitjitsu wrote:
adelikat wrote:
I don't know anything about the game, but it looked very glitch-ey when he went under the sea kelp thing while inside what looked like the floor. Is that just some game mechanic that isn't used anywhere else?
That was a glitch, which was the intended method.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
"Needs more info" Please explain.
Guga
He/Him
Not everyone of TASvideos are members of ZeldaSpeedRuns and SpeedRunsLive, so maybe they don't get all the reference in the game.
Player (33)
I can almost guarentee you most people have heard of atleast one or two people that are in there, and many will get some of the jokes.
IronSlayer wrote:
Seems legit.
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
From all the information (or lack thereof) I gather about this game, it appears that: - this game was made using a Knytt Stories level editor, from which many such game mods are made ( see http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?board=39.0 and http://knyttlevels.com/ ). - this game has very little open information about it on the internet. It seems that the only place where it can be downloaded is here on TASVideos, in either of the two submissions pertaining to it. - this game is not promoted by anyone aside from those with vested interest in the Zelda speedrunning community. - based on comments in the two submissions, this game is not finalized. I would like some opinions or feedback about this game or about Knytt (Stories) in general from more members. Do you think that this should be published as Moon(+), Vault, or neither? The [Vault] criteria page currently says that hacks are off-limits (of which this may be argued as one) and unlicensed and homebrew games are judged based on notability. The [Moons|Moon] criteria page does not specifically mention these two, only "entertainment value", although I think there should be standards for Moon as well. According to people in our community, Desert Bus is entertaining. Does that mean Desert Bus should be published in Moon tier?
Patashu
He/Him
I think that everyone who wants to see this has already seen this, and publication would be redundant :)
My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu My twitch. I stream mostly shmups & rhythm games http://twitch.tv/patashu My youtube, again shmups and rhythm games and misc stuff: http://youtube.com/user/patashu
Player (208)
FractalFusion wrote:
According to people in our community, Desert Bus is entertaining.
The Desert Bus TAS cracks me up every time I'm reminded of its existence. =)