New glitches:
  • do a jump under an enemy
  • grab an enemy and jump at the same frame
  • grab an enemy under him
Faster actions:
  • Beat the boss of stage 1-2 faster
  • Climb ladders faster
  • skip 2 rows of sand to dig in stage 6-1
  • I don't take the vegetable at the beginning of stage 6-2 and beat the boss faster
  • In stage 6-3, I jump over the wall at the beginning and beat the boss faster
  • Wart starts his attacks faster than what he does in the precedent published version

Bisqwit: Excellent work! You totally surprised me - I was only expecting like 40 frames of improvement by total. :D
Phil: Well using FCEU helps him greatly.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #412: Genisto's NES Super Mario Bros. 2 "warps" in 08:14.23
Player (70)
Woha! This was for sure eye-candy! :D Hey Bisqwit! Hit that "make avi"-button straight away. Damn well made movie. YES-button here I come. Cheers! Produce more of this quality please!
Emulator Coder
Ow, SMB2 owned :P Nice and well done :X
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Excellent, 11 out of 10.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Former player
I'm quite impressed.
If for honesty, you want apologies, I don't sympathize.
Skilled player (1402)
It looks great! One thing trough (it's probably not faster, since you would have done that), but wouldn't it be faster if you grabbed the first 'box' instead of the second in the fight against the bird (before the last boss) and could the last door (before the movie stops not be entered slightly faster?
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [234] NES Super Mario Bros. 2 "warps" by Genisto in 08:14.23