Submission Text Full Submission Page
Emulator = FCE Ultra
Paused to alter computer dice rolls.
First speed run for me, went to bankrupt computer as fast as I could.

Bisqwit: Rejected in favor of Acmlm's version which is faster.
Good try - now it's your turn to beat his version :)

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #426: lordofvt's NES Monopoly in 01:37.98
I think this is a pretty quick completion of monopoly. Although I beleive a second or 2 can be shaved, this is a solid run and should set the goal for future speed runs (which hopefully people will attempt to improve this score upon)
Experienced player (527)
Pretty nice, but I noticed this at the end: - Computer player pays $550 (3 houses), is left with $520 - You build more houses - Computer player lands 2 spaces farther and goes bankrupt Were the last houses really needed? You could save about 8 seconds otherwise ...
Former player
Kinda hard to keep up with what's going on or even who's who, but man it's fast :) - I'll go yes.
I just think its funny that a game that notoriously takes days to play on some occasion is completed in under 2 minutes....
The houses were needed because if I did not build them, then the computer would of went through the tedious task of morgageing everthing it had, taking even more time than building the houses. It could have had $520 + $180 = $700. Enough money to pay the rent of $550 that it is now. Needed to bring it up to $750 for them to declare bankruptcy.
Experienced player (527)
Ah, right, I was working on a faster run just now and ran into this problem too ... ... but I still managed to improve it all the way to 1:10, using only 5 turns (went to jail once) and manipulating luck with minimal waits instead of pausing!