This is an optimisation of 18,715 about my old run, most of the optimisations are caming from 2 skippings!

!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

For those watched the old run, start from 32m40, it's the same input before 32m 40

Glitches used:
  • Plums wallbreach
Actually this glitch is very weird, i don't really underdtand how to do it, it changes every time.
  • Lums moonjump
This glitch allow you to climb some lums if they're piled up verticaly, it's using by holding A and B. It was very useful in Mr.Sax world.
  • Skipping Bosses
Actually , some guys said me that i forgotten to skip them, the first was Raven_Guardian from Rayman Pirate Community. I skipped Mr.Sax and Mr.Skops, because they're the 2 bosses with only one level, so just suicide and done I gained about 10k frames with Sax , and 7000~ with Skops
  • Lums speed
If you fall very down at the right pixel (sometimes not possible) you can go either 768 (normal speed + 1/2) , 868 (normal speed + 1/2 + 1/2 of the 1/2) 1024 (normal speed *2) , 1152 (normal speed * 2 + 1/2 of the 1/2)
Thanks to Spikestuff for helping for encode
Frame suggested : 233675

!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!

For those watched the old run, start from 32m40, it's the same input before 32m 40

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Accepting as an improvement to the published movie.
feos: Processing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #3977: got4n's GBA Rayman Advance in 1:16:19.97
riking
They/Them
I like how !!!!Text!!!! makes it large/purple like that... In the text, there's 10 !, and on the page, there's 6. It kinda works though.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
riking wrote:
I like how !!!!Text!!!! makes it large/purple like that... In the text, there's 10 !, and on the page, there's 6. It kinda works though.
This is because exclamation marks at the beginning of a line are used for headings. Four exclamation marks make a main heading (as can also be seen at the top of most wiki pages) which looks big and purple. It does indeed kinda work, though.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Nice work Got4n. Bon boulot, vraiment super ;)
"Si le mal existe en ce monde, il se cache dans le cœur des hommes." "If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man." Edward D. Morrison - Tales of Phantasia
Post subject: Invading Other Channels
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Got4n uploaded it on his YT never updated here. Link to video The encode isn't perfect but good attempt at temp encode Got4n
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Post subject: Re: Invading Other Channels
Experienced player (703)
Spikestuff wrote:
Got4n uploaded it on his YT never updated here. Link to video The encode isn't perfect but good attempt at temp encode Got4n
Yeah, nice attempt, I was sleeping when upload done
Current: Rayman 3 maybe? idk xD Paused: N64 Rayman 2 (with Funnyhair) GBA SMA 4 : E Reader (With TehSeven) TASVideos is like a quicksand, you get in, but you cannot quit the sand
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
Any opinions about this run?
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Skilled player (1504)
I watched your improved part. It was an nicely done improvement.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Synahel
She/Her
Former player
All right, at last been through. My ears are bleeding though, someday I will slaughter Nintendo engineers who made such a poor choice for the GBA audio chip. Anyway, it's a nice improvement, as entertaining as the previous version was, and skipping bosses is funny. Loved it, too bad it has so poor audio, but it's a very nice addition. And for the love of god, feel free to ask me if you need help for summing up your improvements in proper english, Got4n :D
Active player (306)
I can only vote yes, I did it for the previous version. This one is a nice technical improvement with the "new" tricks like boss skipping (the most obvious improvement). It didn't lose any entertainment value, I'd say it's quite the opposite, since I was a little bored with the boss fights ^^. Good job ;)
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2399] GBA Rayman Advance by got4n in 1:16:19.97