Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is my first TAS.Contra has been my favourite game since childhood,so decided to make a TAS of it.Hope it's not too late ;)
About>
1>Using double floor jump in level 3, saved much of frames,though i lost some.
2>I used spread gun from level 5 onwards.
3>I preferred killing enemies and objects somewhere,rather than not to be.
4>Thanks to soig & zyr2288.

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: Hello emi3d, and welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately, your movie appears to be suboptimal, as it loses several seconds compared to the currently published pacifist run of this game, which also only uses one player. For this reason, I'll have to reject your movie.
Better luck next time!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4010: emi3d's NES Contra "1 player" in 09:36.18
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
I want to say No because of this but I'll stay silent for now. Edit: Since branch name showed up (finally) and the link Moth posted I vote No.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
QuizmasterBos
He/Him
Spikestuff wrote:
I want to say No because of this but I'll stay silent for now.
This run beats this record as well. Haven't seen the run yet, but I am not expecting a lot.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
The pacifist run of this game also only uses 1 player, and is several seconds faster than this run. So yeah, it's evidently not optimal.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Voting No because the run is clearly suboptimal. You will want to study the currently published runs to get an idea of how to save a lot more time from your run.
WST
She/Her
Active player (442)
No vote for an obviously poorly optimized run…
S3&A [Amy amy%] improvement (with Evil_3D & kaan55) — currently in SPZ2 my TAS channel · If I ever come into your dream, I’ll be riding an eggship :)
Former player
emi3d, what was your goal when making this tas?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!