If you don't know the game, feel free to read the previous submission's text.
Using a lua script to show the lag frames in TASEditor for the game and movement speeds and position values, I could improve my earlier movie. Performing more double grabbing the edges of the walls when it saves time and optimizing the best positions for different situations and taking care of lag frames yields in a 00:00.32 (19 frames if you are lazy to hover over the value) faster Superb Joe mode TAS completion.
If anyone curious: first improvement comes from double grabbing at the end of 5th screen, making the consequence scenes 1-3 frames faster and improving the last laggy screen greatly (filled with clowns).
Note: this TAS uses the same release as it can be found on the porters homepage, http://www.fauxgame.com. There's a newer version where's the only difference is an added multicart engine so you would need to select this game from a menu system.
Thanks to feos and Ilari for helping with the lua script. See you until my next TAS =)

feos: Accepting for Moons and publishing...

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
QuizmasterBos
He/Him
Nice improvement, super fast, easy yes vote.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Typical Mesh. Yes vote.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Doing all encodes.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [2422] NES Streemerz: Super Strength Emergency Squad Zeta "Superb Joe mode" by MESHUGGAH in 00:53.45
Editor, Publisher, Player (46)
4K 60 FPS YouTube encode: Link to video