Submission Text Full Submission Page

Hello for all Members of TASVídeos today I bring another TAS of this game Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 :P

This is a full TAS using all characters of the selection screen I hope you enjoy.
  • Emulator used: Gens11svn296 (but also works well in Gens11a)
  • Played on hardest difficulty (master)
  • Used all characters of the select screen (including H.Smoke)
  • Advanced,News and strange combos
  • Abusing programing errors
  • Added a 2players fight on 2vs2 for more variety (used cheat Randper Kombat in one Match)

Objective:

Enterteniment,Show what you can with all characters and Fun

Questions and Ideas

May some people wondered "Why use a 2Player fight in this TAS?" Well we already have a playaround the game done here using the same characteristics and choose,but I only added a 2players fight not only for the fun or enterteniment was also for add all characters as i've said for example same using the Glitch "Secret Stage" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwITognv9fs the game don't support all characters same using this glitch that i used,then that's why I added this match 2vs2 to add the rest of the characters that in the case would: Scorpion,Kitana,Sindel and Kung Lão,were those who were absent and I added them in this match so do not kid yourself before asking this.
Another question that maybe the people have "If this is All Characters TAS so where is the Motaro or Shao Kahn?" good,for those who never played much this game he has a code that lets you unlock Shao Kahn and Motaro but you can only unlock one of them, or you unlock Shao Kahn or Motaro don't have as unlock the two bosses,only one this is the cause of not adding them.
I created this TAS to show how different is this mode using all characters such as little glitches and abuse among other fun style but other than that each character has this is the purpose,show that each of these characters can do without the use of shang tsung turning in their respective morphs :D

Comments

Well,well as i've said this game have a horrible graphics and sounds,this is a "All Characters" Mode TAS,why is (All Characters?has as?yes has I will speak as: when you choose your character you must earn the first and second fight or both makes you need have win so when your character's name appears example: "Liu Kang Wins" "Flawless victory" After that show after defeating the enemy in two rounds you wait a bit and tighten "start" with the second player and select "Mortal Kombat" with the first player so the trick will work and you could choose another character for play the game,I dont't know why this happening (i think that is a bug or glitch that the author forgot to fix). Well I take this "failure or know what it" and i decided to create a TAS with all characters to see where this carry to fun and entertainment for you =)

Thanks to

ErrorMakro : again for create the first (All Characters TAS) without the your idea it would not make this!
mksecrets.net for the website of the all of about things of Mortal Kombat
mkTAScommunity: that is what inspires me to do my MKTASes
And Thanks for all and I hope you enjoy this more TAS.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Experienced player (508)
I know I will be in the minority but I voted no. I really do not see the need for another for entertainment-based Mortal Kombat run on the site. I am not really a fan of fighting games, pretty much only played Super Smash Bros. series out of enjoying the Nintendo characters, but I just don't see what this adds over any of the other runs on the site. From my untrained eye while I know the fights are different that just turned into watching the same thing 24 times in a row.
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
Most of the other Mortal Kombat TASes here are also glitchfests. This one is more of a low-glitch playthrough, which for me was a nice change of pace when he posted it in the Genesis Games forum. Yes vote for Moon tier.
Previous Name: boct1584
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
goofydylan8 wrote:
I know I will be in the minority but I voted no. I really do not see the need for another for entertainment-based Mortal Kombat run on the site. I am not really a fan of fighting games, pretty much only played Super Smash Bros. series out of enjoying the Nintendo characters, but I just don't see what this adds over any of the other runs on the site. From my untrained eye while I know the fights are different that just turned into watching the same thing 24 times in a row.
I understand your opinion of course I dont't understand your phase "I really do not see the need for another for entertainment-based Mortal Kombat run on the site."this means that the site is designed to accept only Games of Mission/Adventure/Puzzle or Speed,etc?each game has a sort of different quality for me you said that the site is not necessary to accept Mortal Kombat runs, and I may have misinterpreted but if was,only submit this here because asked me to submit this here. like I said it may be that I have misunderstood, but why not have a chance to try to publish something in a different mode example: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 "Tornament Mode" or this Error1 SFA3 Rose & Dalshim "Dramact Battle" both are different modes and were published in the same game that have a playarounds,this is a different way to think about the different modes that each game has,well I'm not asking for votes or talking I want it this is published this is the judge and the public who judge no I so this is my opinion excuse-me for the long speech.
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
Player (26)
Could you explain how this movie is meaningfully different from the ones we already have?
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Radiant wrote:
Could you explain how this movie is meaningfully different from the ones we already have?
I don't know but i will use the words of boct1584,"Most of the other Mortal Kombat TASes here are also glitchfests. This one is more of a low-glitch playthrough" I just submit this because I was asked same!
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4137)
I'm not really seeing much more room on this site for yet another playaround of this game. We already have three of them published right now. I see what you mean when you talk about modes, but it doesn't seem to apply here. UMK3 Tournament Mode and SFA3 Dramatic Battle use different game modes, but this run doesn't seem to use any different mode (correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't seen the full movie). If anything, I would put this up against [2087] Genesis Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 "playaround" by Dark Noob & KSYLATRON in 26:35.58 since both movies fulfill the same basic goal, doing playarounds on the standard mode. It doesn't make sense to arbitrarily allow any number of playarounds for one game published on the site - the movies need to be different. "This playaround plays with a different game mode" is a good difference. "This playaround uses different/all characters' is not a good enough difference in my opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Mothrayas wrote:
I'm not really seeing much more room on this site for yet another playaround of this game. We already have three of them published right now. I see what you mean when you talk about modes, but it doesn't seem to apply here. UMK3 Tournament Mode and SFA3 Dramatic Battle use different game modes, but this run doesn't seem to use any different mode (correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't seen the full movie). If anything, I would put this up against [2087] Genesis Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 "playaround" by Dark Noob & KSYLATRON in 26:35.58 since both movies fulfill the same basic goal, doing playarounds on the standard mode. It doesn't make sense to arbitrarily allow any number of playarounds for one game published on the site - the movies need to be different. "This playaround plays with a different game mode" is a good difference. "This playaround uses different/all characters' is not a good enough difference in my opinion.
hmmm...really I understand your viewpoint,the same game being published various times will change the sequence of the site right?I only submitted this because they have asked me for send this,this was just another video for my channel but asked me to send and I did right now u think that I would have that cancel it or let the public continue and judge this?
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Dark, you did a good work on this run, but like it has been said before, there are many Mkruns here and each one them there's your room, and this run show up almost the same goals like on your previous one, that indeed it was great. So if you leave it here, you bet, it'll fight against the your currently run. and if were happens , likely this run will be hang by a thread to be rejected. are you really sure you want to do this? Don't forget, this run is great but the TASvideos has rules to keep the organization.
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
SDR wrote:
Dark, you did a good work on this run, but like it has been said before, there are many Mkruns here and each one them there's your room, and this run show up almost the same goals like on your previous one, that indeed it was great. So if you leave it here, you bet, it'll fight against the your currently run. and if were happens , likely this run will be hang by a thread to be rejected. are you really sure you want to do this? Don't forget, this run is great but the TASvideos has rules to keep the organization.
Yah you are right i will cancel this thx for the opinion!!! Sorry boct1584 i think that this is not good for this site or this game now sorry!
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
Player (70)
Just wanted to tip in that I really enjoyed the work you did Dark Noob. Cheers for that. First TAS to end with a BSOD afaik. =)