Submission Text Full Submission Page
This is a car game,the car can jump.
In this game,I had get too much bonuses to get full point(999990),and it return to 000000.
Scene 1~4,is summer season.
S1:Jump into small lawn on sea to get 5000 points,and I'm not make any cars to crash in order to get extra bonus 50000 points.
S2:City Stage.I jump on the top of houses,to make bat,butterfly and more appearing.
S3:Jump into small road to get 5000 points.
S4:The road is very narrow,that I need jump to dodge other cars,and get 5000 points.
Until S13,points is return to 000000,I want to crash other cars,and will not get more bonus.
S16:I need get enough P because boss is in there.
If boss appeared,the P flows very fast.
Finally,I killed boss and saved girlfriend!
Use Save States
Fast running
Sorry for my English...Enjoy yourself~

feos: This movie is clearly suboptimal, as explained in this post. Rejecting.
Also, if you try it next time, please use Bump'n'Jump (U) [!].nes ROM.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4023: y479021776's NES Bump 'n' Jump in 19:30.89
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Questioning one thing: Branch name is it "Max score" or not?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Quick-encode: Link to video
All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.
Spikestuff wrote:
Questioning one thing: Branch name is it "Max score" or not?
Yes,the"Full Point"is"Max Score"
V01
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
add it to the branch part.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Skilled player (1504)
I see you hit other cars from behind, doesn't this cost time?
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
PCachu
He/Him
For the record, the movie also plays on the US version, Bump'n'Jump (U) [!].
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
TASeditor wrote:
I see you hit other cars from behind, doesn't this cost time?
Doesn't look like it, as long as the speed stays at max. Apparently, speed stays at full after a jump, too, so that doesn't have to be particularly optimized at least. But man, playing Bump'n'Jump perfectly turns it into an autoscroller. As much as I played the Intellivision port in my youth, I'm not sure if this is really entertaining enough to publish.
Active player (434)
vault maxscore speedrun?does this game end at some point?if it doesn't then maybe it can be published.
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Site Admin, Skilled player (1235)
This game does have an ending, so even if it loops, that looping is similar to such in, say, Contra or Ghost'n'Goblins. And boosting the score seems to not contradict with the speed goal, since the speed is almost always constant. I wonder, why in early levels you don't touch other cars, but near the end you start crashing them? Then, this submission uses Buggy Popper (J)[p1][!].nes ROM, while Bump'n'Jump (U) [!].nes should have been used. Luckily, it syncs on both, so no problem. But I noticed that you finish the tracks at different points, farther ahead or back from time to time. Looks like you did not jump as soon as possible to land just on time and finish the track sooner. For example, I improved your level 1 by 6 frames just by jumping sooner. Level 2 can be improved by 17 frames. Level 4 was improved by 3 frames. So this submission is just sloppy and can't be accepted.
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!