Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello Everyone! This is my first TAS and my first submission here in English, maybe there are some mistakes but please don’t care. 2 months ago, after I first watched TAS movie, I was very interested in. I started taking TAS and today I finally finished my first tas-- Bionic Commando. These are my statistics about this run.
Area Frames
saved
Comments
5 0 No frames saved but I changed the method to enter the room, just for more entertainment.
3 1 I controlled better falling down and saved 1 frame.
6 0 At the first moving action I improved the method to enter the room, though I saved 7 frames but unfortunately lost all of them in boss room.
10 16 At first I lost 3 frames on purpose, in order to change character’s position, result in saving 19 frames after that, improved in passing through 2 layers of board and fighting paratrooper robot.
11 5 This will be my most improvement that I changed moving method and hanging method to save a lot, but after I entering the boss room, the generating laser on the top changed its position, I have to find other method to fight it, total saved only 5 frames.
12 5 I try to change the method to pass through second electrospark section but no time saved. At the last of running for his life I pressed down on the second last board to escape without waiting.
I think I made not very well because the improvement is small. But Aglar, Phil, Cardboard and JXQ done very well, and without their TAS I can’t finish this one. Thank them.

FractalFusion: Formatted the page and removed the branch name; any% is default.
Noxxa: Judging.
FractalFusion: Restoring a couple edits that were lost during edit collisions.
Ilari: Restored processing messages.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4107: nEilfox's NES Bionic Commando in 13:27.49
Player (136)
Wow. First submission, and it improves a starred movie. I'll watch it later. And welcome here! We have TASers all over the world, you might find one of your language in the non-english forum. What's your first language anyway?
Post subject: tttttttttt
Player (153)
Thanks,I'm from China so my first language is Chinese.this submission I have to use translation tools,that must have a lot of language errors.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Save the Frames! Yes vote.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
I'll fill the interpretation later,sorry,my translation tools is very bad
Active player (266)
Welcome to the site, nEilfox. I didn't watch the movie yet but improving starred movie is very impressive. I suspect this can be improved more, though. It was found current movie can be improved more than 38 frames(see here) while yours beat it only by 28 frames.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Here's an encode: Link to video
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... *burp*!
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
nEilfox saving the frames is a good thing.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3594)
Why was this cancelled?
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
adelikat wrote:
Why was this cancelled?
Odongdong wrote:
I suspect this can be improved more, though. It was found current movie can be improved more than 38 frames(see here) while yours beat it only by 28 frames.
Because of this, I guess. Improving the run even more.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
adelikat
He/Him
Emulator Coder, Site Developer, Site Owner, Expert player (3594)
Ok, sorry, I missed that post. I hope the author is improving it :)
It's hard to look this good. My TAS projects
Editor, Experienced player (608)
nEilfox, if you'd like to discuss TASing in your native language, you can visit the Chinese language thread in the Other Languages subforum, which Bernka was nice enough to set up.