Submission Text Full Submission Page
Okay, we're going to be a bit serious about this for an April Fools submission.

Now, I know this is violating the rules it's using a password but this is a day to actually pass off information.
Back in the day just under 2 years ago this was created, at the time it was quite obviously that it can be improved upon... which it was.
Fast forward to today and I thought I didn't completely optimize all my inputs on that file... so I thought today would be the perfect day to completely fix it.
If you're questioning why there isn't a PSXjin version of this... there is, it is 1 frame slower compared to pcsx-rr.
If you're going to state you didn't fight Cortex.
I was actually meant to save Tawna Bandicoot. sighs But for the sake of a Password% you just put the password in and that's all.

This TAS is to prevent any troll Crash 1 submissions using the password (to an extent) Always stating this is faster.
If you ever see a PAL disprove it. Especially if it is a PAL TAS using the NTSC bios.
That is all, thanks for your time.

feos: Judging...
Spikestuff: Canceling. April Fools. Blah.
feos: Rejecting!!! Because I don't like muffins!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4245: Spikestuff's PSX Crash Bandicoot "Password, 100%" in 00:21.65
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
many trolls in today o.0
A man come from Vietnam My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NhatNM/playlists
Editor, Experienced player (608)
xxNKxx wrote:
many trolls in today o.0
It's a tradition here on April 1st (April Fool's Day). They're all intended to be funny though, not to annoy people like actual troll submissions.
voting no, i'm sure it's improvable, it shoud be canceled, as i'll work on a improvement that's i might submit during the next year...
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2284)
Nicos wrote:
voting no, i'm sure it's improvable.
Actually no. It's 100% Optimized you cannot hit the Start button at any other place to what I have. It follows off of pirohiko's TAS for the optimal input. I made sure there was no other frame to hit the following buttons. The game input is every 2 frames.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... 'twas dry