Submission Text Full Submission Page

Game objectives

• Emulator used: BizHawk-1.6.1
  • skip everything
  • credits longer than gameplay
  • be a blue bear!
  • play it yourself it's nice
  • 100%, passwordless TAS may or may not coming
Käpt'n Blaubär - Die verrückte Schatzsuche is a german videogame for the Gameboy color. The name translates to Captain Bluebear - The Crazy Treasure Hunt. The goal of the game is to find the treasure. To find it you have to beat puzzles.
This run beats the game the fastest way possible. By entering a password which allows me to jump to the last level. (Don't try that at home kids)

feos: This one is a perfectly legit submission, but I don't understand German, so rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Guga
He/Him
Who are you
Skilled player (1079)
Guga wrote:
Who are you
I am the Dude, so that's what you call me.
Post subject: In which Alden posits questions?
Player (120)
Is this related to this book? Or are Germans just obsessed with oddly-hued ursines.
I make a comic with no image files and you should read it. While there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free. -Eugene Debs
Post subject: Re: In which Alden posits questions?
Tub
alden wrote:
Is this related to this book? Or are Germans just obsessed with oddly-hued ursines.
Correct. Walter Moers is someone who seems to think that being offensive equals humor. Thus, all his other characters are just horribly offensive, but lacking any wit or humor or social criticism or anything else that would redeem them. From "Das kleine Arschloch" (the little asshole) to comics about hitler - you're better off not knowing them. It's surprising that the same person managed to create Käpt'n Blaubär. A lovable, retired sea captain that spends his days retelling his life on sea to his grandchildren. Like any proper seafarer would, he embellishes his stories to the point that even his grandchildren call him out on it - but somehow, he always manages to present some proof that appears to confirm his stories. A bunch of lovable characters, fantastic stories, and a grandfather/grandchildren-dynamic that any child could wish for - it's a great show not just for children. This game, however, appears to be utter crap.
m00
voting no as bears don't get the blues
Reviewer, Player (181)
Voting no as password use is against the rules.
No game is perfect, Everything can be broken. - Whoever was on the couch with dwangoAC and Weatherton at AGDQ 2014.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
yep2yel wrote:
Voting no as password use is against the rules.
This was submitted on April 1st. In other words. Voting YES for violating that rules.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Reviewer, Player (181)
Mind = Blown
No game is perfect, Everything can be broken. - Whoever was on the couch with dwangoAC and Weatherton at AGDQ 2014.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!