Submission Text Full Submission Page
Hello! It's me, Yushiro! I know I haven't actually submitted a movie like everyone else, but if my personal life weren't so busy I'd do a lot more with my time... Anyway, here it is, my first shot at a %100 TAS, with Kirby Super Star on the SNES! Now keep in mind, even though the Spring Breeze Kirby-sode is only four levels long, it STILL reaches the credits, which means it is a complete run, and it's the first complete one I've ever done! I'm not really going for a trophy or anything, so what you guys do with this run is up to you. Now, some explanations:
- I would have done this run without a CPU player at my side, but as I've found, bosses such as Krackle are done much faster if you let the Helper do some of the work and then wear him down a little yourself. Besides, the AI seems to "know" that I'm doing a TAS because it does a lot of 2P-TAS-like stuff sometimes, which is a little creepy...
- Dedede was the easiest with Bomb Kirby and my helper. Come on, who can survive a rush of bombs being thrown at their face?

feos: This seems to be a test movie, because it doesn't beat any existing records, and has noticeable sub-optimality, showcased by the rerecord count. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Skilled player (1705)
Runs of this game should do all subgames imo since it doesn't seem finished like this.
Active player (458)
4 rerecords? <_< EDIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-sr0LXVhxc - Nitsuja's KSS TAS beat Spring Breeze in around 3:45, let alone the rest of the game. At the very least you need to beat existing records when submitting a TAS. Also, I think this is a poor choice of goals considering the game.
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
This looks just like a regular playthrough of the game and looks to be the same route of the published TAS only 2 times slower. Along with you miss sucking in an enemy, get hit alot, let your helper die carelessly :(, and the reaction times are on par with a regular player. Voting no
Twisted_Eye
He/Him
Active player (332)
I like it in the 100% branch--sure you did like a tenth of the game, but you sure did the full 100% of that tenth!
Experienced player (630)
Dang it Yushiro!!! I hope I could told you how a TAS is done for short. I mean... 4rerecords.... For a Kirby game as complex as this... that wasn't a good idea at all... I thought it was only a test movie... I've done that mistake... So I will never do that again. Let me talk to you so we can set up somethings... Voting meh.
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
Ahh, crabapples. Well it was worth a shot. Gotta start somewhere...
A wise man once said "Damn, that's one hell of a steak."
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
TASVideos Grue wrote:
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
Sorry bout that, grue.
A wise man once said "Damn, that's one hell of a steak."
Editor, Expert player (2312)