Submission Text Full Submission Page
Here is my second attempt of this game. This time I played through all levels without Password, and on the last level, I went better than before. I really did put effort on this TAS. Yeah, Rerecord count is a bit low, but I had a few problems at the end of the TAS, VBA-RR kept crashing while I continued the movie... I hate the physics of this game, lol. But I tried the best I could do, and used common collision glitches.

feos: This movie is rather un-optimal, as this WIP proves. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4282: lu9's GBC Stuart Little: The Journey Home in 07:31.82
NitroGenesis
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (551)
Does this use hardest difficulty? Unable to watch at the moment.
YoungJ1997lol wrote:
Normally i would say Yes, but thennI thought "its not the same hack" so ill stick with meh.
Fog
Experienced player (626)
It does not
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Fog wrote:
It does not
If that's the case. No vote. Edit: Just got told there are 3 difficulties not 2. So basically this is the easiest difficulty TAS. I don't know if I should request my vote to be Meh now... but considering the low re-record count, I assume there is room for improvement. Keeping it to a No vote.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4137)
Spikestuff wrote:
Fog wrote:
It does not
If that's the case. No vote. Edit: Just got told there are 3 difficulties not 2. So basically this is the easiest difficulty TAS. I don't know if I should request my vote to be Meh now... but considering the low re-record count, I assume there is room for improvement. Keeping it to a No vote.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Mothrayas wrote:
-image circling vote after watching-
After actually bothering to watch it, my vote was still no. Fog also mentioned in IRC it was still unoptimal in certain places.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor, Expert player (2001)
Terrible games generally don't make good TASes. My vote is no.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Experienced player (630)
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Spikestuff
They/Them
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Banned User
Voting no, because of a difficulty
Spikestuff
They/Them
BBkaizo wrote:
Voting no, because of a difficulty
That is not a proper reason. Difficulty can do many things. Just saying no on difficulty is a fatal flaw on what you wrote. Easiest difficulty is acceptable. The reason most of us voted NO. Was on how poor the input was done and how much can be improved. And to point out for the third time on this submission. You might want to have a look at this.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
Fog
Experienced player (626)
My WIP: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aohkajme9md1a8n/Stuart%20Little%20-%20The%20Journey%20Home%20%28USA%2C%20Europe%29%20EASY.bkm The first two levels alone have at least 200 frames of improvements compared to this run. The menuing is optimal and the movement is practically optimal as well (at least for the first two levels).
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... 'twas dry