Submission Text Full Submission Page
Introduction

This is my 2nd attempt at TASing this game, i was faster than my 1st by about 1.30 approx.
Game objectives and other information

Emulator used: gens 11 - svn 3.04 Number of Frames : 69685 Number of Rerecords : 6064 Frames per second : 60
- No Damage - High Score - Glitch Abuse - Aimed at being as fast as possible
Comments

After discovering about TAS, i hit google to find out what the score was, and i thought i'd see if there was a speedrun on shinobi III, which is were i saw dammit's run, so i thought i'd give it a whirl, many manuver's where learned from that run. So it's only right that i give credit where it's due.
Overall improvement on my original first attempt which wasn't submitted since it didn't beat any other times even the obsoletes.
Misc

Stage 6-1 had some funny moments, the funky dance next to the 1-up is definitely a fun moment.
In any future remakes of this movie, i will be opting to playthrough more or less completely in a frame advance state, hopefully, i can shorten the time even further.

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: This is actually a testrun by the author, not a finished work. The submission bench is not for testruns. Cancelling this submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Emulator Coder, Skilled player (1141)
Do the goals somehow differ from dammit's run? This is over 2.5 minutes slower.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
For reference, Dammit's run: [1308] Genesis Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master by Dammit in 22:18.42 From what I can make out of the submission text, this is more of a testrun than a properly optimized run (as below quote highlights):
TASVideoAgent wrote:
In any future remakes of this movie, i will be opting to playthrough more or less completely in a frame advance state
Aside from playarounds, the submission queue is for speed records. This run doesn't seem to hit or beat any speed record. EDIT: Or does it attempt to differ from the published run by avoiding damage or death? If so, that is probably not a publishable category.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Player (64)
Definitely more of a test run. I was set on a no damage element, i thought i might have jumped into the deep end with this one, i appreciate the feedback, i know what you guys are looking for now.
Nothing to fear but fear itself - Franklin D. Roosevelt
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!