Submission Text Full Submission Page
A tool-assisted superplay on Worms for SEGA Mega Drive: on classic and primeval Worms in all its beauty! This superplay shows the fight between 4 teams in 2 rounds to win (TA vs TA vs TA vs TA). All teams were controlled by me!

Game objectives

• Emulator used: GENS-rerecording v11a
  • Entertainment
  • Сreativity
  • Playaround

Comments:

When I bought Worms: Armageddon for my tablet, I was really angry when I saw how aptly CPU shoots! I looked for console Worms and decided to make a superplay!

Manipulations:

Found some, but didn't decide to use any! I haven't found any damage manipulations, all depends on how close are worms and bombs/rockets! Weapon box fell once after I threw a granade into the sky (90 degrees), but I wouldn't take it anyway in the run. There are no manipulations of wind and map!

Round comments:

• Round 1 - "Plunging fire aimbot":
I started from warm up! In this round I often made accurated shots using the suitable weapons, tried to not damage teammate worms! Uzi used for diversity and also for moving the worm. Kamikaze used for bumping (there was no other way, worms were blocked).
  • Round 2 - "Bloodthirsty booms":
In this round firstly I decided to make the fight against one team to make the fight more energetic! I couldn't use the shotgun as in 1st round and kamikaze used for fast go (there were not many ways to start the fight greater)!
In some cases I needed the names of worms in each team, so I wrote down them =)! Some shots weren't precise to make some worms to live longer! Enjoy!

Noxxa: Judging.
Noxxa: This run is technically quite sloppy, as shown in the thread, and as a playaround, it's much too boring and uneventful. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4305: Dimon12321's Genesis Worms "playaround" in 14:19.05
Editor, Expert player (2459)
Nothing special here. This looks like a basic Worms gaming session with some accurate shots. The menu is also not optimized. You should press start only once. Smashing the button does not help at all.
Here's a shitty encode. I found the movie boring. Yeah some shots where good, but that was boring as balls to watch. Link to video
Pokota
He/Him
It's not really much of a playaround since you're using the same weapons over and over again, and I'd probably recommend just going straight into play instead of mucking around with the settings first... What I would expect from a Worms Playaround is something like knocking at least one worm into the water with every shot, or a round where every weapon is used exactly once for a win, or a round where you manipulate the AI into attacking each other despite your worm being the obvious shot.
Adventures in Lua When did I get a vest?
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
not enough playround for a Worms game. I would've loved to see more of the other weapons used. I haven't looked at the input yet but seeing off someone else's comment you did what you did in the other 2 TASes you have produced... button mash. Right now my vote will be No just based on how much of a playround this is.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
ars4326
He/Him
Experienced player (764)
I gave it a 'meh'. There were some pretty entertaining kills with the well-timed bazooka shots, and such. I also liked what you did in the 2nd round with the clusterbomb chain kills. Still, two rounds was a little much for me. Maybe a future run could condense down the round times some? And as Aqfaq and Spikestuff stated, there are some lingering optimization issues you'll need to address.
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9
Post subject: But I don't want this to be my favourite past time.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Yet again no bias on the first frame of the level. I understand the button mashing a bit more now, but it's not needed. The game's input for menu is an input every 2 frames: input,-blank-,input,-blank- Note: This is copy input. As in I'm doing what Dimon was doing before getting to this screen. Link to video
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!