Submission Text Full Submission Page
On this TAS I get more than 1000000 points on Yoshi's Island 1

Game objectives

• Emulator used: BizHawk 1.6.1
  • Get a lot of point on Yoshi's Island 1
  • Abuse of duplicating blocks

Comments

On this TAS I've used the same principle of a famous glitch of Chocolate Island 5 to get a lot of lives (or a lot of yoshis), but as at that stage there is no question block on the side of a turn block, I had to clone some times a turn block.
PS: Sorry about my bad english.

Noxxa: Judging.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Skilled player (1079)
this is a very pointful TAS and my erection from watching it is at least twice as long as the input file. 10/10
Active player (434)
encode?
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
"i really enjoyed this tas. It changed my life in an amazing way. i cant even understand how people have lived their life without seeing this tas its that amazing. JK U SUK MASTERJUN 4 LYFE
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... crunchy!
Editor, Skilled player (1505)
You failed! This run gets over 1 million points. Voting no for not stopping the score counter at exactly 1000000.
Favorite animal: STOCK Gt(ROSA)26Sortm1.1(rtTA,EGFP)Nagy Grm7Tg(SMN2)89Ahmb Smn1tm1Msd Tg(SMN2*delta7)4299Ahmb Tg(tetO-SMN2,-luc)#aAhmb/J YouTube Twitch
Editor, Expert player (2015)
Pointless category.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
Excuse you, there are at least 1000000 points in this category.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Former player
Samsara wrote:
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Current project: Gex 3 any% Paused: Gex 64 any% There are no N64 emulators. Just SM64 emulators with hacky support for all the other games.
Samsara
She/They
andypanther wrote:
Samsara wrote:
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
This category is much better at pointing things out. It did it at least 1000000 times.
warmCabin wrote:
Glitcher
He/Him
Samsara wrote:
andypanther wrote:
Samsara wrote:
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
This category is much better at pointing things out. It did it at least 1000000 times.
I think we get the point.
Skilled player (1079)
Glitcher wrote:
andypanther wrote:
Samsara wrote:
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
I think he gets the point.
i dont see the CURVE in stretching this joke out so far! goddamn im funny
Samsara
She/They
ForgoneMoose wrote:
Glitcher wrote:
andypanther wrote:
Samsara wrote:
arandomgameTASer wrote:
Pointless category.
I think he gets the point.
i dont see the CURVE in stretching this joke out so far! goddamn im funny
You really threw us a curveball with that one. Also, this movie is much better at getting the point. It gets at least 1000000 of them.
warmCabin wrote:
Guga
He/Him
ok
Glitcher
He/Him
Guga wrote:
ok
AAAAAAAARRRGH!!! YOU BLEW IT!!!!
Player (12)
a) Considering the maximum score is 9999990, this is a completely arbitrary goal. b) This run doesn't beat the game, which is a requirement. c) This run is suboptimal. Just looking at the input file, I can see that right and Y are constantly held even after reaching max speed, which causes Mario to constantly cycle to a slower speed. d) This is the 3rd submission by Kaizoboy in a month that doesn't comply with the movie rules. I believe a warning is in order.
Fortranm
He/Him
Editor, Experienced player (775)
It's a quite interesting goal to get those many points within 65 seconds. Why is one million the goal though?
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
grassini wrote:
encode?
Anyone? *~*
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
SmashManiac wrote:
a) Considering the maximum score is 9999990, this is a completely arbitrary goal. b) This run doesn't beat the game, which is a requirement. c) This run is suboptimal. Just looking at the input file, I can see that right and Y are constantly held even after reaching max speed, which causes Mario to constantly cycle to a slower speed. d) This is the 3rd submission by Kaizoboy in a month that doesn't comply with the movie rules. I believe a warning is in order.
That pretty much sums it up. Although, if you would have fix every other points, I would probably have voted "yes" without finishing the game but I really don't see the reason of that specific goal.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
SmashManiac wrote:
d) This is the 3rd submission by Kaizoboy in a month that doesn't comply with the movie rules. I believe a warning is in order.
This one I won't agree to out of all your points. Considering it isn't a true* spam type user like this one. I'm considering that Kaizoboy isn't actually trying to set off a bad vibe, but he has done 3 different TASes that aren't optimal judging on Re-record counts and user opinions. But Kaizo is trying to do some TASing in his efforts but doing them incorrectly. Kaizo, please take your TASes a bit more seriously and do runs that are acceptable. Yes, out of the three you have created this one is an acceptable run but you did not take time or effort to do this TAS. *What I mean is saomoore94 had all his TASes completed beforehand and then started flooding his submissions but in comparison Kaizoboy and I'll use Dimon as an example too (in the current users), try and put effort and then try and go through to see what people think.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Masterjun
He/Him
Site Developer, Skilled player (1970)
Bad goal choice and suboptimal. It's possible to save at least 20 seconds. Voting No. Link to video
Warning: Might glitch to credits I will finish this ACE soon as possible (or will I?)