Submission Text Full Submission Page
Very unfitting to do another DKC3 TAS with cheats. Among the features of this TAS are:
Cheats: Gyrocopter: I used this Gyrocopter to begin on Lakeside Limbo, but it would allow me to warp to different worlds Invinciblity: With this code, you can easilly pass through fireballs and other enemies, including Baron K. Roolstien.
Glitches: Warp glitch: When you have the Gyrocopter cheat activated, you can warp through different worlds. I first started on Lakeside Limbo, then I warped to Fire-Ball Frenzy before finally warping to KAOS Kore. Rope dance: When you hang on ropes that are horizantal, pressing up while pressing B multiple times will allow you to do the rope dance.
I hope you enjoy this TAS!

feos: MegYesDKNo, you have already submitted a run of similar qualities (or rather, lack of quality), and all the previous judgment note fully applies here, except now you've also broken the movie rule about cheats:
If you submit a third run like these 2, your submission privilege will be revoked. Please consider this warning, we don't want that to happen, but rather to see a new TASer being developed. For the time being, I'm canceling this submission.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Editor, Expert player (2012)
"Very unfitting to do another DKC3 TAS with cheats." Uses cheats anyway. >_>
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
BadYesVoteNo Or: CheatsYesGoodNo Or: VoteYesHellNo
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
ars4326
He/Him
Experienced player (764)
MegYesDKNo, Not sure if you are aware of this, but the movie rules here prohibit the use of cheats. http://tasvideos.org/MovieRules.html Always feel free to ask any questions, before submitting a TAS, if you are unsure about something. Hope to see a good TAS from you in the future!
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Reviewer, Experienced player (849)
Not even going to bother with this one... It breaks site rules, goal is arbitrary (if there even is one...), and I'm pretty sure that optimization is questionable.
Current projects: failing at life
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Cheats are not allowed here. Glitches are acceptable as long as they aren't introduced through cheats. Also, you should really ask on the forums first before making a run with a strange category like this. We have threads for other languages if English isn't your first language.
Dimon12321
He/Him
Active player (480)
Even with cheats it's not entertaining! About cheats are higher. No vote.
TASing is like making a film: only the best takes are shown in the final movie.
Plush
Other
Player (152)
If this gets published the site would get spammed with Pokémon Randomizer runs, so pls. Plus, it's not so enternaining. No vote.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!
Banned User
megyesdkno beat snes game's donkey kong country 3 with cheats and he feels fine You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference. Voting No because of this.
i think i got banned again... I don't know if I can do TASing at the moment. May in summer or something? Soon-ish... Aka. Chuterix, formerly ChutacoackoTAS (did I even address that name?) Check out my RTA's and TASes here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6JXd3XDSkJqREaLQDYlDg P.S. I have school on weekdays unless break or something. So I will not read messages until the weekends or until further notice.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Why did you bump another grued TAS from several years ago again for no reason other than to write a dated meme?
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.