Submission Text Full Submission Page
Howdy TASvideos members. I bring another run of X-men vs Street Fighter. However this is a playthrough in which it shows a great balance, amount of possible combos, tricks and glitches.

Game objectivesr

• Emulator used: <Finalburn Alpha re-recording v0.0.2>
  • Game: X-Men vs. Street Fighter <(960909 Japan)>
  • <Level: 8 and 1 and 2 players>
  • <Aims for the entertainment>

Comments

The run show off ton of combos and tricks that are possible in this game version. Unlike my previous crossover runs where I used to adding 2 players in order to get more entertainment. This one I just looked for making a run where there was 1 team passing through for all exploring everything what they can do, bringing a interesting "gameplay" ( I don't know if it this would the right word that I could say it) . The reason by using the player 2 was showing a glitch at the end of the run.

Stage by stage comments

<Apocalypse vs Apocalypse>

It's a glitch that is performed by adding the second player after right of defeating apocalypse. Once that the glitch worked out, there are 2 way to end the game . First one, the play 1 is the winner then the next fight is going to be between your previous team. For example in this run could be the last fight between Ryu versus Cyclops. Second one, Whether the player 2 defeat the player 1, you(p2) will face the apocalypse again, but this time The CPU is going to take it.

Other comments

Overall the run is not supposed to replace my current one because that's not similar to it at all, but only another way to show a run of this game here.
Sorry for my mistakes in English I'm learning.

Nach: This run in and of itself is terrific, and does a wonderful job showing off the ability of Ryu and Cyclops. Audience response was also quite good.
However, we already have a playaround for this game, which while doesn't show off as many things about Ryu and Cyclops as this run does, it does show off quite a bit of them, and has way more variety across the entire TAS. It's very hard to justify publishing this one alongside it, therefore, sadly, rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
whatever worth doing, is worth doing well
Player (26)
Fast-paced and awesome, and I love the Apoc-vs-Apoc fights at the end. Yes vote!
Cooljay
He/Him
Active player (391)
Those are some funny combos SDR. I can say i did like this one. Yes Vote
xRavenXP
He/Him
Fun and awesome combos SDR. Deserves a YES vote! ;)
I love games and love to record videos (longplays). Visit my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/xRavenXP
Dark_Noob
He/Him
Experienced player (732)
Well,I hope you understand my comment,I really loved your run I also asked you how do some combos as Ryu throwing in the corners,I understand your point in this TAS is show how one or a team can add different entertainmet as using 2players,but I suggested you to create another playaround and adding these glitched that you add,I didn't know if you remember of my Randper Kombat UMK3 Genesis (All Characters) that i submitted too,is the same objetive as this one,show a playthrough/gameplay and showing some different glitches as end glitch or other without adding 2players,the difference of this to my is that I add 2 players fight to show all characters,well my point is that is interesting if this will published but I suggest to add these "new knowledge" of these others glitches in a playaround because you have a lot of potential in this game,well hope the better to you,as I've said this TAS is amazing,crazy combos,good strategy,funny glitches,etc.I understand the point of submitting this but in a playaround this should be make more interesting,I didn't vote the public and the moderators will judge this,hope you understand as my friend.
Someone who still enjoy playing fighting games ;)
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
*Darknoob that's alright I see, I didnt get you wrong but I can tell you, if someday I feel like optimizing my previous run. Certainly I will look for using other glitches and tricks. As I said before in my comment above, this run doesn't have purpose to replace my current one. Perhaps you would like to watch a complex playaround from me as you used to seeing that I made. When I decided to make this run I was not though. EDIT: Thank you guys very much for your votes .
Glitcher
He/Him
I hope the Apocalypse fight in the next X-Men movie is as epic as this. :p
Patashu
He/Him
Nice job!
My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu My twitch. I stream mostly shmups & rhythm games http://twitch.tv/patashu My youtube, again shmups and rhythm games and misc stuff: http://youtube.com/user/patashu
Player (79)
6:18 in the video... Link to video Edit: And I enjoyed Apocalypse vs. Apocalypse, AKA the world's biggest game of Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots.
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
I love combos :D Vote Yes
A man come from Vietnam My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NhatNM/playlists
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
This was very entertaining, especially the end. Yes vote. One question, though: What happens if P1 Apocalypse wins instead of P2 Apocalypse? Will the game crash? Nevermind, it's in the submission text. Just a note to other publishers: I will encode and publish it once it gets accepted (I already have an AVI dump ready).
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
Some nice things were shown to show off the engine, including the Apocalypse mirror match I wasn't aware existed. However, I was a bit disappointed not to see the technique that allows continuing your combo from the first character to the second one, as well as the bug where a beam hyper combo gets a lot of hits when interrupted by "Here comes a new challenger!"
Former player
So I can't help but wonder: where were the shoryukens? This is Ryu we're talking about here.
Active player (434)
i personally don't want another playaround from the same game on the site and i like the new glitch, so i'm divided as hell
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Tristal wrote:
Some nice things were shown to show off the engine, including the Apocalypse mirror match I wasn't aware existed. However, I was a bit disappointed not to see the technique that allows continuing your combo from the first character to the second one, as well as the bug where a beam hyper combo gets a lot of hits when interrupted by "Here comes a new challenger!"
Regarding the 200% combo it could be a nice thing. However I tried to add it in the fight cyclops vs gambit, but for some reason the first frame that the game allows the second player appears on screen not to let me hitting it, I mean, the cpu always got block my attempt, So I assume this sort of combo might be blockable. In spite of I got it when I made Nash and magneto playthrough video. I intended to add it in that fight though. About your second question, I dont have any subjection because I've never heard it before . By the way, thanks for your feedback.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
grassini wrote:
i personally don't want another playaround from the same game on the site and i like the new glitch, so i'm divided as hell
Grassini, first of all. Thanks for stopping by!In fact, I learned this glitch a couple of years ago and I wanted to add it here because I think it's kinda crazy and ridiculous at the same time hahaha. Well about the another playaround of this game.. Ive already said before if someday I feel like making it, no doubts I would follow to work on a new improve. But from the time being, I'm chilled out.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Atma wrote:
So I can't help but wonder: where were the shoryukens? This is Ryu we're talking about here.
Hum. thank god that I didnt play as Ken, he is more known by his shoryuken and for some reason I did not show it during the run I could be strongly questioned. However I looked for adding it just when I ended a combo because it's almost impossible to link another hit from one shoryuken. look at : 04:14
NhatNM
He/Him
Experienced player (705)
In future, hope you'll make other "playaround" run with other infinite combos You're best TAS Fighter :D
A man come from Vietnam My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NhatNM/playlists
I don't know that this run really adds much over the existing one. The Apocalypse glitch, but what else is gained by using only two characters... both shotos at that... that isn't there in the other run which uses a lot more?
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Tangent wrote:
I don't know that this run really adds much over the existing one. The Apocalypse glitch, but what else is gained by using only two characters... both shotos at that... that isn't there in the other run which uses a lot more?
And I dont know if this run will offer some gain...but I believe it could be interesting to see more run these crossovers(mvc,mshvsf n xmvsf) and also it would either awesome to have more fighting game TASes. Back to the point. Ryu and cyclops are powerful characters which they've got uniques tricks as ryu throw glitch and " cyclops' quick increase meter bar", not to mention the wide range of combos they have. I believe they are ideal one to show a good run. According to my quote in the submission text you can see that I just wanted bringing a different run than I used to. A run that shows only 1 team kicking enemies ass. I hope you see this movie like an addition to the fighting game runs existing here.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
xxNKxx wrote:
In future, hope you'll make other "playaround" run with other infinite combos You're best TAS Fighter :D
Oh man I'm not that good, thanks for enjoying my work and have gaven me your yes vote. I have learned too much with feedback that themembers tell me. If you look at my old submissions that was rejected n canceled. You will go to notice how fool I was. So grandually I was improving with the hints and warning that I have received.... but thank you so much ;)
SDR wrote:
Tangent wrote:
And I dont know if this run will offer some gain...but I believe it could be interesting to see more run these crossovers(mvc,mshvsf n xmvsf) and also it would either awesome to have more fighting game TASes. Back to the point. Ryu and cyclops are powerful characters which they've got uniques tricks as ryu throw glitch and " cyclops' quick increase meter bar", not to mention the wide range of combos they have. I believe they are ideal one to show a good run. According to my quote in the submission text you can see that I just wanted bringing a different run than I used to. A run that shows only 1 team kicking enemies ass. I hope you see this movie like an addition to the fighting game runs existing here.
I assume that's why you used them in the other one.
SDR
Skilled player (1360)
Tangent wrote:
I assume that's why you used them in the other one.
I would not like to compare both run, but so here I go, this one tends to show everything that both fighters are able to do along the fights. My previous movie was supposed to show each character feature in short period of run and due to this I was not take advantage their skills properly or how well they could. That's why I wanted to make this movie.
Experienced player (760)
This is the game I play when I go to primaly schoo. There are some combos I saw (did), some combos I had never seen. The last two battle was funny and I laughed. Yes vote