Submission Text Full Submission Page
Super Mario Unlimited is a very good Super Mario Bros. romhack in which they have changed the music, levels, graphics and added a super jump by holding the A button when you crush an enemy.
  • FCEX 2.2.2
  • Use glitches.
  • Puzzle levels.

Coments

1-2

Use Shell Jump to reach the warp. Entry in World 3 because this is the warp to World 6.

3-1

Use Shell Jump to save time. Entry in World 6.

6-4

Use Double Shell Jump to save time.

7-4

Use Walljump to save time.

8-1

Use Walljump to save time.

8-4

Dying in the 2 pipes zone to reappear in goal screen.

8-5

Get the flower to defeat Bowser and save Yoshi!
This movie can be improved, in 8-5 there is a invisible coin block with Mushroom, in my rom does not come out this bad patch and it can not get well.
Sorry, don't speak English.
GoddessMaria: Judging...
GoddessMaria: I'm afraid that this is the second time you have submitted a TAS that does not comply with site rules. Also, this movie can be improved with more optimization and the hack choice also was not exactly good either.
Rejecting this TAS for suboptimal play and bad game choice.
--
Spanish version courtesy of Zeupar:
Siento decirte que esta es la segunda vez que presentas un TAS que no cumple con las reglas. Además, puede mejorarse mucho con un poco más de optimización, y el "hack" que has elegido no es precisamente bueno.
Rechazo publicar tu TAS por la falta de optimización y el juego elegido.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4619: Baddap1's NES Super Mario Unlimited in 13:03.46
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Oh. He's back. And he didn't read why he was rejected. 'Cause he doesn't know English. sighs Baddap what's your native language? http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/875/
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Baddap1
He/Him
Experienced player (730)
Spanish
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2120)
Here's a special tip, straight from someone with experience: If your submission text contains a known improvement, don't submit it. Implement the improvement. There's really no reason not to implement known improvements if you're only taking a few days to knock these out, and I sincerely and seriously doubt these are taking longer than a week a piece. So just... Do more work. Put in more than the minimal amount of effort. Otherwise, you're going to be banned from submitting like so many others before you.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
Baddap1
He/Him
Experienced player (730)
Ok sorry. The next time I'll come back with an acceptable TAS
GoddessMaria
She/Her
Reviewer, Experienced player (849)
The best way to find out your stance when TASing a game is by posting in the respective game's thread and someone could help you out that way.
Current projects: failing at life
Active player (434)
you can show your work in the forums so we can review it beforehand and have some comparisons,we usually don't do it all at once,we keep showing each WIP(work in progress) TASes to each other to see if we can suggest something more before one of us submits.
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
ars4326
He/Him
Experienced player (764)
Encantado de conocerte, Baddap :) As others have stated, please post your work in the forums first before submitting. I hope you will make a good TAS!
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9
Baddap1, I think you didn't use the Memory Watch, right?
Editor, Skilled player (1404)
What is it with new TASers always going for Mario Romhacks.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... sweet!