Submission Text Full Submission Page
Are you ready for your mind to be rekt?

Goals

• TASes the emulator instead of a game
  • Uses a secret code
  • Colours dinosaurs/ponies/triangles/EVERYTHING
  • Improves your overall gaming experience

How to use this movie file

1. First, you scrubs will need a bong, a bottle of Mountain Dew, and a Dorito.
2. Fill the bong with the Mtn Dew, and drink it all up in three gulps or less.
3. Place the Dorito in your computer's DVD drive. Don't actually close the tray, or you'll rek your comp.
4. Switch on your computer's microphone, and say the word "ILLUMINATI" five times.
5. Take any one of your NES ROMs, and rename it to "smokeweedeveryday.nes" (case sensitive)
6. Launch FCEUX, and open smokeweedeveryday.nes.
7. Make sure that Input Display is on, and that the emulator is paused (this is very important!).
8. Open the movie file in this submission.
9. Advance through the movie frame-by-frame. You will see a Morse-coded message in the input; write it down, and decode it.
10. Invoke FCEUX's Game Genie decoder, and enter the message into the box.
11. If you did everything correctly, you should hear a PCM sample of Snoop Dogg saying "Smoke weed everyday!" This indicates that the super-secret MLG Mode has been enabled.
To begin using MLG Mode, close the current ROM, and now open the ROM of the game you wish to play.
MLG Mode has the following effects:
  • The game's music will be overlaid with airhorns and various Snoop Dogg PCM samples.
  • Any shapes that even vaguely resemble triangles will have pixelated Eyes of Providence superimposed over them.
  • In-game text will randomly be replaced with phrases such as 'Sample Text', 'Darude - Sandstorm' and '360 NoScope'.
  • Whenever you do anything that scores points, sprites of Mountain Dew cans, bags of Doritos, and marijuana leaves will spawn all over the screen.
  • Whenever you pause the game, a Swag-Dancing Snoop Dogg will appear in the centre of the screen.
Well, that's all, skrublawds. I wish a merry 4/1 day to you all!

Special Thanks

NFKRZ, BlazinSkrubs et al: for inspiring the creation of this submission. FCEUX devs: for implementing TASEditor. This movie would have been nearly impossible to create without it.
DISCLAIMER: EgxHB has no affiliation with Major League Gaming, nor does he smoke cannabis in real life.

Noxxa: I now have a bitchin' emulator that reminds me plentifully about the merits of smoking weed on a daily basis. However, actual gameplay is missing. Rejecting.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4634: EgixBacon's NES FCEUX "Unlock MLG Mode" in 00:06.99
I tried opening the file but all of our tax paperwork fell onto the floor and made such a satisfying crunch noice when I picked it up that instinctivly ate the paapers and now my mom wants to kill me because all of the paper in the house is gone as well as a part of her purse and some fridge magnets that really helped me regulate my system better than any yogurt sponsored by jamie lee curtis.
DwainiumB
He/Him
Player (57)
How MLG can you be? gr8 TUT m8 i r8 8/8 m8. no h8 m7.
Perception is the greatest deception. nitrogenesis: 04:43:04: but TAS is life nitrogenesis: 04:43:23: TAS everyday MKWii TAS Discord: https://discord.gg/z5bu44H MKWii TAS Records: https://goo.gl/ZrGKgt Currently Trying to TAS: On Hold: The Incredibles (GC) The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer (GC) Future: (GC) Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness (Wii) The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of The Unicorn Mario Kart Wii 32 Track GP
encode anyone?
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Matriks404 wrote:
encode anyone?
No. Why? Let me Spoil wall this. romFilename Super Mario Bros. (Japan, USA) 90% Input: Pressing A 9% Input: Blank 1% Input Pressing Start IN OTHER WORDS Menu Screen for ~98% of this length. I'm sorry that I had to kill this because of someone not understanding April Fools. >.>
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff wrote:
Matriks404 wrote:
encode anyone?
No. Why? Let me Spoil wall this. romFilename Super Mario Bros. (Japan, USA) 90% Input: Pressing A 9% Input: Blank 1% Input Pressing Start IN OTHER WORDS Menu Screen for ~98% of this length. I'm sorry that I had to kill this because of someone not understanding April Fools. >.>
lol, i wasn't serious.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Directions unclear, computer became sentient.
EgixBacon
He/Him
Player (181)
Spikestuff wrote:
90% Input: Pressing A
Did you even get the message? P.S. Well done for identifying the checksum. Here, have some cookies.
FanFiction|Youtube Still on Win7! Take that, Microsoft!
Hopper262
He/They
April Foola Day? I prefer this zero-frame improvement. It's hex-edited which is why the re-record count is still at 69. Pity you can't end input sooner, but anything under 420 frames plays Rick Astley instead of Snoop Dogg.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
EgixBacon
He/Him
Player (181)
Sorry for the super-late reply, but Mothrayas, your rejection note made me ROFL.
FanFiction|Youtube Still on Win7! Take that, Microsoft!