(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
Game objectives
   Emulator used: BizHawk-1.9.4
   Aims for fastest time
Comments
This movie is speed run from level 102 to level 129.
This movie use Pro Action Replay code 008000FF to enter Debug Mode. Link detail: [link removed]
Debug Mode
The very first byte of the game's ROM contains a flag which enables a level select, level editor, and level copy function. To use them, set the first byte of the ROM to FF, or use Pro Action Replay code 008000FF, then press Select + Start during the game.
(Note that enabling this flag removes the ability to use Select or Start individually to pause the game or restart the level.)
Enjoy :) phamthanhphung

Noxxa: I'll just point to the relevant blatantly broken movie rules about the usage of cheats and debug codes, and save this run any more embarassment from the audience. Cancelling.
Please read the MovieRules before submitting another movie.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4690: phamthanhphung's SNES Little Magic in 24:09.35
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
phamthanhphung wrote:
This movie use Pro Action Replay code 008000FF to enter Debug Mode.
You made it very easy to get rejected. See this and this. Edit: Oh wow. Just using Cutting Room Floor for your explanation and not actually explaining it was a poor choice on your hand. Actual target area which was meant to be directed for us: Unused Levels "By using the level select feature described above, a total of 21 unused levels can be played, numbered 65 through 7F, except for..." Jesus Christ. Not explaining anything created a mess.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Editor
I think the real problem is this line:
This movie is speed run from level 102 to level 129.
Why doesn't it start at level one? Laziness?
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, bitter!
Player (24)
What I have understand from the site. This video show only the Debug Stages, which are not avaible anymore without Action Replay. So I think this movie is great to view the unavaible Stages. Maybe this one should get a chance?
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4136)
Even if these unused stages were worth a TAS of their own, we won't accept a movie that requires an Action Replay code to work; it violates a no-external-cheats rule that is very much set in stone. For a run with these stages to be acceptable, it would have to be made into a ROM hack (one that also doesn't require debug cheats) with these levels implemented. And that, as a hack, would require to be up to our standards of hacks - just because these stages are "unused" doesn't make them automatically good. They may be unused for a reason.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.