Submission Text Full Submission Page
Jackel is a classical NES game. The player should control a armed jeep to destroy a dangerous weapon, a huge tank.
It is my first TAS video, so it may be very terrible.But there isn't any TAS of Jackal that the player try not to kill the enemies except BOSS and enemy who is in the way. I want someone to exceed my TAS(and it is so easy...).

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4734: zc970916's NES Jackal "minimalist, pacifist(?)" in 09:31.53
BigBoct
He/Him
Editor, Former player
If it is "so easy" for someone to beat your movie, that implies that it's not optimal, which does not bode well for its' acceptance. We are not a repository of any kind of tool-assisted movies; we aim to host the best of the best, both in speed and in entertainment.
Previous Name: boct1584
Active player (372)
I'm excited to see an encode for this. I think this game is a great candidate for a pacifist run.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2284)
Drop "minimalist" from the branch. Keep "pacifist" in it, that's what it is, you're allowed to kill Bosses in "pacifist" TASes. I think it would be worth to compare this to the normal TAS as the only difference is dodging and we can focus on the movements and fighting of each Boss.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Player (54)
I want someone to exceed my TAS(and it is so easy...)? Then why do you want to publish it?
I'll love only Nanoha Takamachi forever!!
Ambassador, Experienced player (696)
This doesn't actually look that bad. Sure, it's probably improvable but the author has clearly thought things out a bit. If only he put a little more work into the submission text. He should also use a more recent emulator. With fm2 conversion it does sync on FCEUX 2.2.2. The label should simply be "pacifist". The pacifism is pretty thorough and not even projectiles are destroyed. Only a few soldiers get squished and they all look necessary. "minimalist" is probably referring to the fact that the weapon isn't powered up. But that would require destroying some buildings so it is sufficient to just say pacifist. The real question is whether a pacifist run on this game is that interesting. It is kinda neat that it is possible but in a lot of places it becomes very tedious. I vote meh for that reason.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... om, nom, nom... nom nom