Submission Text Full Submission Page
Again played Over FCEU, Follow the rules written in guidelines. Use some tricks to beat boss. 2 Minute Faster than previous version. No passwords used, No errors in game, Did'nt die in whole game, aims for kill everyone in fastest run.

Bisqwit: Rejecting, because it loses to MadHatter's movie and to Frenom's movie - both by a huge margin.
  • Once again, I stress how important it is to read the Guidelines carefully and follow them.
Thanks to MadHatter/Frenom/Bisqwit. Now i m working on a new one. Hopefully, finish it more faster as Frenom did.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #513: Radz's NES Shinobi in 12:05.22
Arc
Editor, Experienced player (768)
It still needs to do these things: 1. Avoid the bonus stages 2. Try to keep moving forward always 3. Don't kill enemies who waste time 4. Kill the bosses faster
Former player
A couple of things I noticed: -You can jump and fire without wasting time, instead of that delay caused by being stationary when firing. -The "ninja star levels" are done very lazy. I think you missed more shots than actually made the mark. Also, many of the ninjas escaped. -You backtrack sometimes when you could've done otherwise. With these suggestions and the ones Arc stated, I think you can improve this significantly. Until then, I'm voting no.
Former player
I agree that you should avoid the bonus stages. Jump and shoot really speeds it up. This is really a great game. If you plays the right version of the game. Is just to bad that this version to NES went so crappy when they coverted it from SMS. Or should I say from the Arcade. Some of the things that I noticed what has beed removed from the SMS version(cause that is what I own as a Cartrigde). - Alot of graphics is removed. Look at the characters.. they dont even have any details :( - Mostly of the stages dont have a proper backgrond. - The Stages/levels is way to short then it should be. - Uuuh.. why is the prisoners(?) white instead if red? - Bomb weapon is removed. You got the gun after knifes. - Hehe.. the helicopter fight dont even has a bakgrond or something to stand on :) And ALOT more that I dont have the strenght to write down. Im just a little bit dissapointed at the covertion from the SMS/Arcade verion to the NES version. SEGA should keep thier games to thiers own consoles :) Didnt NES had a stronger CPU and better graphics engine then the SMS had and the SMS had better sound engine then NES had. Am I right? Otherwise keep up the work at the run. I know that you could improve this with a minute or maybe even better :)
Wheeeehaaa.. Yaaayy..
Former player
This game is unwatchable. Perhaps the laziest translation of an arcade game ever. Tengen strikes again! I thought I wouldn't see a cheaper game than their NES version of Rolling Thunder, but I was wrong.
Do Not Talk About Feitclub http://www.feitclub.com
Well, I'd watched your video, and I was very unimpressed by it. I think that I'll make a video of one, right now. It'll be faster than this version, unless someone else submits theirs before mine, which is all right by me, because it can basically be improved by anyone, I believe. Unfortunately, I was just a little bored by the game, itself, and that can't be helped, because this is a badly converted version of the game.
Ambassador, Experienced player (696)
Watched this because I didn't think it could be as bad as everyone said it was. But it is, sorry Shakespeare. The bonus level is lame the first time, not to mention the 10th time. It doesn't seem like you are using any special powers, so just forget about it. http://home.comcast.net/~f_amoroso/Shinobi-TheAxeMan.fcm Here, I've demo'd the first level for you, over 40 seconds faster. My boss fight is terrible, but it's still faster than yours. A high-quality run of the game might be ok to watch, and it would probably be at least 3 minutes shorter than what you have now. With a little planning, experimentation, and a few times through you should be able to pull it off. Good luck! I have to say this is pretty lame for a ninja game. I know you're not supposed to mess with a ninja, but this is one pathetic ninja!
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!