(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
After a lot of feedback from both submitted and non-submitted TAS', I decided to make a TAS with the encouragement of other users.
In short: Hugo claps everyone to death, finds infinite combos and defeats his evil cream flavored doppelganger. He also kills Gouki more than usual.

Fun note: I discovered a soft lock! When fighting Gouki, kill him on the second round, and press any 4 buttons on all 3 frames before the PERFECT would flash. The timer freezes, noone can move and a second player can no longer join the game. It essentially turns your arcade cabinet into a jukebox.

Samsara: Okay.
Samsara: I suppose this is a little early, but it didn't take me too long to come to my decision.
This is, coincidentally, your Third Strike in a short amount of time. While this run is a step forward from your previous offenses, it's still clear that you need to put in a lot more effort. Most of the matches were the exact same thing over and over again: Combo opponent into corner, juggle them with claps, end with a super. That's not the most entertaining thing in the world. It could, technically, be a decent speed strategy, but you weren't aiming for speed, with all of the parrying/blocking and the long, unbroken combos and juggling opponents after death. So it fails to be a playaround and it fails to be a speedrun. In the future, spend longer than a day on your TASes, don't just knock out one after another and hope that people will eventually warm up to them. You have re-records: Use them! There's at least one moment per minute that just feels like you worked with the first thing you got rather than even attempt to get anything different: The biggest offender was the Hugo mirror match that completely broke near the last hit. Why?
Your submission privileges have been revoked until you can prove to us that you can make publication-quality TASes. Please post your WIPs to the forums and work harder to improve yourself. This may be a step forward from the last two submissions, but that step forward is still a long way behind something we'd publish. Good luck.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Moderator, Senior Ambassador, Experienced player (898)
I'm sorry to say this but there are just too many times that you miss attacks or waste time by allowing the enemy to attack you when it looks preventable and overall I'm afraid this just looks a bit too sloppy. If this is going for speed to be eligible for the vault it has too much wasted time, but I'm afraid it's so repetitive that it isn't a good candidate for the moons tier either. Best of luck in the future, though!
I was laid off in May 2023 and could use support via Patreon or onetime donations as I work on TASBot Re: and TASBot HD. I'm dwangoAC, part of the senior staff of TASVideos as the Senior Ambassador and BDFL of the TASBot community; I post TAS content on YouTube.com/dwangoAC based on livestreams from Twitch.tv/dwangoAC.
Player (64)
dwangoAC wrote:
I'm sorry to say this but there are just too many times that you miss getting the clap. That might ordinarily be a good thing (Warepire, that one's for you), but I'm afraid this just looks a bit too sloppy. If this is going for speed to be eligible for the vault it has too much wasted time, but I'm afraid it's so repetitive that it isn't a good candidate for the moons tier either. Best of luck in the future, though!
Noted! Thanks for the encouraging feedback. I'll keep it in mind for my next run.
Enter the Matrix is a piece of garbage but I'm gonna finish it if it kills me.
Active player (434)
i firmly believe if you had put more characters using the 2 player matches to entertain and change the characters beating the arcade ladder,it would problably get accepted.Unless a superplay shows off a good portion of the game,it doesn't get accepted here.Third Strike may be recommended for being the known version of SF3 and having a shape shifter,but it seems clear to me you want to take advantage of the better combo system this game has.Put character variety for different combos,unusual dodging like in the Zero Damage Videos and glitches in this and it will surely get accepted.Do the TAS part by part and we'll give opinion on the thread if you show us,just like Cooljay did with the Tekken 3 playaround.
TAS i'm interested: megaman series: mmbn1 all chips, mmx3 any% psx glitched fighting games with speed goals in general
Moderator, Senior Ambassador, Experienced player (898)
Lars_Hendrick wrote:
Noted! Thanks for the encouraging feedback. I'll keep it in mind for my next run.
I don't know as if that was particularly encouraging, but as a fellow SFII (well, OK, SPFIIT) runner I can tell you that you're going to need to put a lot more rerecords and time into your next effort. You need to take the advice you've been given in other threads; post to userfiles, *not* as submissions, and post in the forums to request feedback. Take your time, make it perfect, and you will be rewarded.
I was laid off in May 2023 and could use support via Patreon or onetime donations as I work on TASBot Re: and TASBot HD. I'm dwangoAC, part of the senior staff of TASVideos as the Senior Ambassador and BDFL of the TASBot community; I post TAS content on YouTube.com/dwangoAC based on livestreams from Twitch.tv/dwangoAC.
Player (64)
grassini wrote:
i firmly believe if you had put more characters using the 2 player matches to entertain and change the characters beating the arcade ladder,it would problably get accepted.Unless a superplay shows off a good portion of the game,it doesn't get accepted here.Third Strike may be recommended for being the known version of SF3 and having a shape shifter,but it seems clear to me you want to take advantage of the better combo system this game has.Put character variety for different combos,unusual dodging like in the Zero Damage Videos and glitches in this and it will surely get accepted.Do the TAS part by part and we'll give opinion on the thread if you show us,just like Cooljay did with the Tekken 3 playaround.
That'll be my next project then. Character by character play.
dwangoAC wrote:
post to userfiles, *not* as submissions, and post in the forums to request feedback.
To be honest I actually thought you had to have a submission voted on to be placed into user files. My bad, I need to read the FAQ's more carefully.
Enter the Matrix is a piece of garbage but I'm gonna finish it if it kills me.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2120)
To follow up on what I wrote: You requesting forum feedback for the previous 2nd Impact TAS was a huge step in the right direction. I'd like you to keep doing that for your next project. Maybe post videos of single matches and ask for advice on what you could be doing better instead of making entire TASes and asking for overall feedback. And I'd like to stress that your more recent runs are definitely improvements over the first two submissions, but as I said there's still a long way to go from there. You've shown that you'll listen to advice and you've shown you're capable of improvement: Keep going and you'll have your submission privileges back in no time. Userfiles is definitely a good start, encoding and posting videos on the forums is much better for instant feedback. Best of luck to you!
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.