38 frames saved from my published run. I switched to bizhawk this time but there is no particular reason. If you want to read about this game, you can read here.

List of improvements

Karaoke Bar
In previous run, I had to wait entire trying talking animation before karaoke. This animation is required to sing songs correctly for some reason. I found I could cut most of waiting frames when I activate karaoke machine first then trying talking. Also, 2 ladies more approached more closer than before run because I changed Takeshi's sitting position. Thanks to that, I cut 2 punches to kill them.
32 frames saved.
Corrupted Map
Due to different emulator, enemies spawn pattern was changed slightly, I didn't need to wait scrolling map around frame 11640. But I needed to use hi-jump to avoid touching NPC (She is Takeshi's wife :p) around frame 10600, which cost 2 frames.
6 frames saved.

adelikat: Claimed for judging

adelikat: Accepted to the Vault as an improvement to the published movie
Spikestuff: It's the final countdown!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #4949: illayaya's NES Takeshi no Chousenjou "warp glitch" in 03:51.17
Editor, Expert player (2015)
Meh. The game's terrible, but the glitch is good.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Skilled player (1706)
Due to different emulator, enemies spawn pattern was changed slightly
What. Now I'm curious how the console actually spawns it.
Player (24)
Maybe not the emulator is the reason. Can it possible, that the different Frame you enter the Stage is the reason? Because you say you saved 32 frames in an earlier Stage? In some games every different Frame can change anything in games.
Last TAS finished: Final Fantasy Adventure (4.0 Warp Glitch Run) WIP in the moment: Tail Gator (GB) Matty
Editor, Skilled player (1938)
Was already uploaded to Nicovideo some time ago. Link to video
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Nice improvement to the game that the creator himself hates. It's surprising there was that much improvement in the karaoke area. It's also a little funny to see the character sing at a wall. Does the old man in the karaoke area only start to come out when the ladies are defeated? I thought he always took the same amount of time to enter the screen from when you start the song. was0x, do you have any interest in improving the low-glitch run on this game that goofydylan8 did?
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Experienced player (872)
Thanks FractalFusion, I totally forgot linking my video to submission page. I'm going to do it :p
Maybe not the emulator is the reason. Can it possible, that the different Frame you enter the Stage is the reason? Because you say you saved 32 frames in an earlier Stage?
This might be possible. But I didn't see any spawn change when I improved FractalFusion's 3:53 because I had been using same emulator. So I will test it later.
Does the old man in the karaoke area only start to come out when the ladies are defeated? I thought he always took the same amount of time to enter the screen from when you start the song.
No, he will appear when takeshi keeps standing right of screen for a while. For some reason, he will appear even faster after beating 2 ladies.
was0x, do you have any interest in improving the low-glitch run on this game that goofydylan8 did?
I'd say no at this point. But my no glitch run is now improvable thanks to karaoke area. I will work on it if I feel like to.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3040] NES Takeshi no Chousenjou "warp glitch" by illayaya in 03:51.17