Submission Text Full Submission Page
About Game: It's a little old & famous game, as well as simple too. No many tricks for batting. No Passwords/wraps/Bugs used, Played over Genesis (It's booring to re record movie :( no shortkeys)
About Submission: 1) Used Holland Team as opponent (It contains all Right Handed players, easy to clean bold, which saves time)
2) Use Fast Bowl trick, (Keep ur delivery at first Stump & in delivery speed option keep ur cursor at red, and keep the bowl as fast as you can... it will beat and bowled batsan always.
There are still 2 tricks left (normal play/Bowling) which i m going to do later. As well as a full match (in batting, six over all balls :P) But it might be lengthly. anyway enJOy this one.
Edit: Nothing sepcial to watch. Working on Full version. All Batting & Bowling Tricks.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #533: Radz's Genesis Brian Lara Cricket 96 in 02:35.80
I enjoyed watching that. It's just a shame the real England team can't always be as good as that! :P
Helldhaz
Rather uneventful and slow menu handling. Meh.
"We observe the behaviour of simple folk, and derive pleasure from their defects." -Aristotle - Book of Humour
It's true that there wasn't any deviation in the bowling style. Perhaps you could find another sure-fire bowling style, perhaps involving left handers too (in the original BL game, that trick could be used against lefties, but not righties).
Helldhaz
3 Tricks can be used by Bowling Side as I told in Submission. It's actually not a good game for Timeattack play. If more than 20 peoples are interested in full match. i can using all tricks i know. You must be bowl over the wicket to bowled batsman. it's works over left hand batsman as well.
Radz.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, stale!