Comments

<It doesn't easy to do this>

Stage by stage comments

<Extra Stage>

<Only 1 stage,but it's really,really hard>

Other comments

<It has the very high graze point:more than 19000> <I'm 13 years old>

Noxxa: Claiming for judgment.
Noxxa: Hello HakureiReimu, and welcome to TASVideos. Unfortunately, your video is unacceptable for this site for one particular reason: your input file does not actually have gameplay input in it. All it does is load a replay, which has not been provided. Because of this, the TAS cannot be judged and thereby cannot be accepted.
Note that even if a replay file were provided, we will not accept a movie file that depends on loading an external replay. The gameplay must be done in the movie itself.
Before submitting a new run, please do read some of the user feedback left on the forum about your goal choices and comments about this run.
Better luck next time!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Using a lovely site, called Touhou Project Replay Archive. And I can also get it to the specific branch and show the TAS flag, which is this. And apparently, the one with a YouTube video is under 13 minutes.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Spikestuff wrote:
Using a lovely site, called Touhou Project Replay Archive. And I can also get it to the specific branch and show the TAS flag, which is this. And apparently, the one with a YouTube video is under 13 minutes.
That's an incomparable version using hex editing to make the game harder. I'm not sure what tertiary effects it might have. Here's a better one on the base game using suboptimal characters (can't fully exploit the MAlice glitch). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBgaJgtOAg Also, Extra mode isn't unlockable from the start, so this submission is missing the stuff that goes with that as well.
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
According to the Touhou TASer kopiapoa, this TAS isn't great. He commented on the TAS just now, basically saying that you shouldn't bother watching it (note: I used Google Translate). Some things I'm already iffy about: 1) You did the TAS in 6 hours, which is horrifically short. 2) "Re-record count: (unknown)", basically meaning you didn't use savestates and only used slowdown and/or frame advance, which just isn't enough. 3) I personally don't think speedrunning these kinds of games is interesting. You should aim for score runs instead, like this run (by kopiapoa, incidentally): Link to video EDIT: Also, you TASed on the unofficial English translation. EDIT 2: Did you seriously try to load your replay? That's never going to work, unless you provide it. For the record, to anyone else, this is what happens as of now: Game loads -> goes to Replay -> selects Replay #13 -> let time pass -> closes game.
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
Player (19)
Though I can't view the replay, from the little information in the description it seems like there's a contradiction in goal choice. 19,000 graze sounds like a lot, but the current extra score record hits 19k during the 5th spellcard, and ends with nearly 30k (it also never expends a resource). 15 minutes sounds fast, but an average clear is 12-14 minutes, depending on efficiency. I would also assume that the replay captures Imperishable Shooting, which is good for score but adds an extra 75 or so seconds. "Perfect" being added to some score, some time just means that bombs can't be spent to speed up Keine. Just for fun, I decided to do a single, rusty unassisted attempt with Magic Team. A good TAS with them would probably hit around 9 minutes, as Fujiyama Volcano and Possessed by Phoenix both get utterly destroyed- I've done the former in about 7 seconds and the latter in 30 (and it's supposed to take the full timer every time). My time was 10:29 from selecting the stage to dying on Imperishable Shooting. Replay: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=39326 No matter how you look at it, this TAS is subpar for its goal. Its score can be beaten by a huge margin, its time can be beaten by a huge margin, and if I'm understanding the goal correctly, its survival can't be beaten but does nothing humans haven't done many times over (personally the best I've had are 2 mistake runs of this stage a few times). Voted no despite not seeing the TAS because from the above, any entertainment from it would be laughing at poor choices. I was entertained by my own speed attempt, though :P
fsvgm777
She/Her
Senior Publisher, Player (221)
I have no name wrote:
A good TAS with them would probably hit around 9 minutes
According to kopiapoa, the record (abusing MAlice Cannon) is at 7 minutes and 30 seconds. Not sure if it's TAS or not.
Steam Community page - Cohost profile Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
Pokota
He/Him
Unable to play back the submission, desync due to missing the replay file.
Adventures in Lua When did I get a vest?
Player (16)
From my records page: Extra - メタモルフォーゼ (2011-12-11) - 7:30.58 (27035f) - Marisa/Alice - 2222 - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm16396900 The time is from the start of the stage to the end of input (on Hourai Elixir). If starting from power-on that would be around 10 extra seconds; add another 83 for Imperishable Shooting, which is still just over 9 minutes. Needless to say, this submission doesn't beat it.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... want more!