Submission Text Full Submission Page
A well loved classical shooting game ported from Arcade to home Console, it's difficult to say just how much of somebodies life may have gotten wasted by playing this game for true fun.
This run aims for: -Maximum possible score -Played on hardest setting -Hitting as many targets as possible
There isn't too much technical stuff to go with this.. it takes 6 frames for a shot to actually hit a target, some targets have larger-than-sprite hitboxes meanwhile others seem to be a pixel-or-two smaller than their sprite would suggest. Overall this run is for those who would love to watch the game get simply slaughtered.
Note: Submission is not mine is DDRKhat but I will re-raise the submission

Noxxa: Since the submitter has been doing other forum activity in lieu of answering my questions, I will cancel reject this submission for several reasons:
  • This is the same submission file as a rejected submission.
  • That same submission was rejected for being improvable, or having improvements being worked on.
  • The submitter put his own name in the player field, despite having no involvement in the run's creation. This is plagiarism.
  • It also, as far as is known, is submitted without the original author's approval.
Due to plagiarizing another person's submission without known approval, your submission rights will hereby be revoked.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5020: gabgamer's PSX Point Blank in 07:58.37
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
To quote, the submission you're copying. adelikat: Rejecting because the author is currently improving this. BizHawk? What a total lie, BizHawk is not PCSX-rr, Also, Point Blank, is a very, popular game to TAS. Point Blank, going straight through the minigames in the Arcade mode, is something which would never be acceptable, considering Point Blank has a mode specifically for minigames which you can unlock all minigames by doing the requirements (yes, there is locked minigames). Namco has also put in this Point Blank an RPG type game to do these sorts of quests, which you can actually encounter the minigames (even though you should avoid them).
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Did you get permission from DDRKhat to submit their run under your name?
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech, salty!