TASVideos IRC 17/18th March
<Spikestuff> I just realised something, there was no way for me to ever get a 2016 Fighter TAS out, then Fighters Destiny happened. Can I be annoyed?
And here we are, with another one.
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Annoyed Levels: Medium
  • Lack of Tekken: High
  • Focuses on Real-Time
I totally know what to write about this submission...
I don't, same as the first game, so... Have a random convo I had with Fog before it.
<Fog_TAS> if no one gets around to Fighters Destiny by the time I'm done with THUG2 Classic Normal, I'll publish that too
<Spikestuff_> see, this is where I would make a joke about Fighters Destiny
<Spikestuff_> and go
<Spikestuff_> Fighters Destiny, more like
<Spikestuff_> submits
<Spikestuff_> >TASVideoAgent changes the topic to Fighter Destiny 2 by Spikestuff.
<Fog_TAS> pls no
<Spikestuff_> Fog_TAS: I have it complete
<Fog_TAS> oh god
<Fog_TAS> can I just insta-vault it?

Fog: I stand by my previous statements. But just for formality's sake, judging...
Fog: NICE TAS! TWO POINTS! WINN-ault.
feos: Alright.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5051: Spikestuff's N64 Fighter Destiny 2 in 01:41.10
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Ok. Hey, if you want to do these runs, that's your right. Is there any simple reason why different throws took different time? Only one fight was done in under 1s of game time, and there's one fight with a very noticeable pause in front of the CPU before the throw. On entertainment, I'm between Meh and No, since the fast rounds just feel underwhelming. Oh well.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Editor, Experienced player (894)
No one can withstand your mighty throws. I was actually kind of entertained by this run, so I'll give it a yes.
EXCELLENT TAS! WIN TWO POINTS!
Personman
Other
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
EXCELLENT TAS! WIN TWO POINTS!
+1 Can you explain why your throws OHKO everyone? I found it pretty hilarious that it seems to just.. happen, with no setup.
A warb degombs the brangy. Your gitch zanks and leils the warb.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2283)
Personman wrote:
Can you explain why your throws OHKO everyone.
It follows the Martial Arts Tournament point system. The game usually has 7 Rounds, it was changed to 1 go through each fight faster. So, if I didn't modify it, I would be 2 up on the opponent if it's first to 7 rounds.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
In other words, instead of trying to KO or kill your opponent, the goal of this game is to score points by performing successful attacks, with various types of attacks being worth different amounts of points.
Pyrel - an open-source rewrite of the Angband roguelike game in Python.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3108] N64 Fighter Destiny 2 by Spikestuff in 01:41.10