(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
This wonderful category where you crash Drake's party and beat him to death is now possible thanks to the "Invincibility Glitch" found by happyclaymore24. With Drake dead his sinister plan to take over the world and kill millions of people is thwarted, and there wasn't even a need to go into space!
Dolphin version 4.0-8965 Dual core and Idle skipping: off. CPU Emulator Engine: JIT Recompiler Audio: DSP LLE Recompiler No memory card
Suggested Screenshot:

Samsara: bieng a judge is fun
Samsara: Look What You've Done. I wanted an AFD submission that would Make Me Proud (feat. Nicki Minaj) to be a Judge, I wanted you to Show Me A Good Time, and I'm happy to say you weren't Doing It Wrong. This was Unforgettable (feat. Young Jeezy). Despite The Resistance of one No vote (I guess it was just Too Much for them to handle), you really were speaking The Language with this run. It's gonna make Headlines in the future. But, unfortunately as is Routine for AFD submissions, I'm gonna have to Shut It Down (feat. The-Dream). I'll only let joke submissions pass Over My Dead Body, Lord Knows that some of them need a bit more Practice to be great like this one, but if I didn't crack down people would continue to accuse me of being on my Worst Behavior. Jokes are the Furthest Thing from being acceptable in my eyes.
I won't say you Started From The Bottom, and I definitely won't give this the fate of being Buried Alive Interlude (performed by Kendrick Lamar) with the rest of the Under Ground Kings, so I think as a Judge and a TASer, We'll Be Fine (feat. Birdman). So I leave you with this: Thank Me Now, Find Your Love, and may your next submission bring the Fireworks (feat. Alicia Keys) it deserves.
Take Care.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5068: FitterSpace's GC 007: Nightfire "Drake%" in 02:45.98
Ford
He/Him
So, um, how much of the game did you skip? I loved the end.
Active player (403)
the entire game has been skipped since the rest of the story doesn't happen if drake is dead.
Active player (411)
I hope this actually gets accepted as a separate category, as Drake's death is the ultimate goal of the game and the goal of the final level. Suggested description: This wonderful category where you crash Drake's party and beat him to death is now possible thanks to the "Invincibility Glitch" found by happyclaymore24. With Drake dead his sinister plan to take over the world and kill millions of people is thwarted, and there wasn't even a need to go into space!
Active player (403)
That's a much better description, alec. Can i still edit my description even after it's been claimed for judging?
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4137)
FitterSpace wrote:
That's a much better description, alec. Can i still edit my description even after it's been claimed for judging?
Certainly. Just make sure to keep the judge's notes intact.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Experienced player (608)
Okay, that was great. 2:41 in the encode was also quite humorous, like this was a modern shooter game.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom