(Link to video)
Palamedes II: Star Twinkles is a sequel to the first with new twists.
You grab dice that's equal to or one away from the number shown on the display die. The number you pick that meet either criteria will be the next shown.
There are two game modes. Mode 1 is where you clear dice and make combination. You can play by yourself to go for a high score. You can also challenge a friend or play against the computer.
handdescriptionlines cleared
DustAny 4 numbers not in sequence1 line
Seven TimesCombination totaling 7+1 line
DoubleTwo pairs of numbers2 lines
Three Straight3 consecutive numbers in a row2 lines
Three Flush3 of the same number2 lines
Four Straight4 consecutive numbers in a row3 lines
Four Flush4 of the same number3 lines
Royal RoyalFour Straight consists of 2-3-4-54 lines
Mode 1 you can cycle through dice by pressing B and speed up lines by pressing up.
Mode 2 is played differently as you remove dice until you reach the bottom. It's always played 1-on-1 and if both players have no moves, the display die changes to a different number.

This is a 12 second improvement over my previous submission.
I luck manipulate the RNG so that you get the best combinations quicker and have the CPU raise their stack to 3 lines high.
Improved title screen skip and better luck manipulation.
I go for 2-3-4-5 straight for 4 lines then 4-3-2 straight, 5-4-3 straight, 6-5-4 straight, or three of a kind for 2 lines more.
Having the stack almost to the top make the dice go shorter distances.
As usual, Quest Mode 1, 3 set, Hard.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: Good run, can't find any obvious faults from a technical standpoint. Accepting to Vault.
feos: It's been a lonely month, this sub needs some care.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
sees version 1 encode sees version 2 encode Still bad, but you can actually watch it now.
PikachuMan wrote:
I thought resizing the video to 1280x720 would stretch the picture, but I was wrong.
(GUIDE) Creating quick, HQ temp encodes
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
MarbleousDave
He/Him
Player (12)
Oops. I thought resizing the video to 1280x720 would stretch the picture, but I was wrong. I'll put up a new encode.
Moderator, Senior Ambassador, Experienced player (898)
I admit that I'm biased seeing as I've made movies of games with similar style but I honestly enjoyed this, yes vote. I could do with a bit more explanation of how the "equal to or one away from" mechanic works but the fact that the gameplay was so fast that I had difficulty figuring out what was happening is in this run's favor. Good work!
I was laid off in May 2023 and could use support via Patreon or onetime donations as I work on TASBot Re: and TASBot HD. I'm dwangoAC, part of the senior staff of TASVideos as the Senior Ambassador and BDFL of the TASBot community; I post TAS content on YouTube.com/dwangoAC based on livestreams from Twitch.tv/dwangoAC.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3148] NES Palamedes II: Star Twinkles "Quest Mode 1" by MarbleousDave in 03:40.27
MarbleousDave
He/Him
Player (12)
If anyone wants to improve on this run, I'm all ears. And eyes.