Submission Text Full Submission Page
This Movie is made with only turbo tools, re-recording tools and frame step tools. It is meant to show players how the game can be beaten in five minutes. BUGs like walking into a wall and "no flag pull" hepled to save time. This movie might not be possible to reproduce without the tools that are listed above.This movie did not use any tools that might disturb the original code and settings of the game.
Game objectives:to save Princess Peach from Bowser as soon as possible.
  • Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.0.2776
  • This Movie is meant to beat the game as fast as possible.
First stage:1-1
Simple speedrun, use of "no flag pull"
Second Stage:1-2
Uses "warp zone" to go to 4-1.
Third Stage:4-1
Regular Speedrun, uses "no flag pull" to save time.
Fourth Stage: 4-2 Uses "walking through wall" and "warp mess" to save time, warp to world 8.
Fifth to Eight Stage 8-1, 8-2, 8-3, 8-4
uses "no flag pull" and "warp mess" to save time
Please download the .fm2 file and run it on your emulator to find out more about this speedrun.

Nach: Hi, welcome to TASVideos. In order for movies to be acceptable, they must surpass existing published movies. This is a nice first attempt at TASing this game, but this is significantly slower than even many of our obsoleted published movies. Please review existing published movies to see what currently qualifies as the fastest run for a given game. Also, please use our forums to discuss with other users techniques for improving a movie and getting initial feedback before submitting a movie you're unsure of.
We look forward to seeing a well made record breaking movie from you in the future. Canceling this one.
Noxxa: Hello Unknown394, and welcome to TASVideos. Your movie is a decent effort for a first TAS, but it is six seconds slower than the currently fastest published movie. To be acceptable, a submission must beat all existing records.
Your movie misses a few tricks and optimizations, such as clipping through the wall in 1-2, and not avoiding fireworks in 8-3. Take a look at the currently published movie to see how it beats your movie.
Better luck next time!
Samsara: Hello, I am here as well! The Game Resources page for SMB is a great help, but I would highly recommend talking to HappyLee about the game if you want to improve your run. Good luck!

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5146: Unknown394's NES Super Mario Bros. in 05:03.48
Editor
This run is over six seconds slower then the currently published run. http://tasvideos.org/1715M.html
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
Post subject: Another Perspective.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2284)
You're slower than the 7th obsoleted movie: [242] NES Super Mario Bros. "warps" by Mana. in 05:01.27
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
Are you serious?
Working on: [NES] Downtown Special - Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) ''2 players 100%'' Plan: [SNES] Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba (Japan) _________________ My English is pour. 
Skilled player (1705)
This Movie is made with only turbo tools, re-recording tools and frame step tools. It is meant to show players how the game can be beaten in five minutes.
You should probably post it on the forum thread for this game instead; the workbench has a bunch of rules for it, while you can post anything you like on the forums as long as it's not illegal. You can use one of the following to upload input files http://tasvideos.org/userfiles/my#uploadfile http://dehacked.2y.net/microstorage.php then paste the link to a thread.
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2284)
fcxiaopengyou wrote:
Are you serious?
No he isn't serious at all. Just like the other 52 Other Canceled/Rejected (Non-published submissions) TASes.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... juicy!
Unknown394
He/Him
i am now at 4:59.51 i will beat the record eventually i will not stop till i do thanks guys:)
I love Nintendo