(Link to video)

Goals

• Emulator used: FCEUX 2.2.3
  • Aims for fastest real-time
  • Takes damage to save time

Describe

I improve Bhezt Rhy's movie 2058 frames(34.3 seconds).
  • Save lags.
  • Change eat carrots position.
  • Change routes.
Here is save frames notes:

After fix 3-4, besides lag has a small change, video is almost the same, save 81 frames, thanks mklip2001.

Screenshot

(in frame 72531)

Movie replacement request:

edit in 8:41PM CST Oct-22-2016.

Samsara: Judging.
Samsara: File has been replaced with the above 83-frame faster run.
Samsara: Accepting as an improvement to the published run.
fsvgm777: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
This looks pretty good! I was a frequent commenter on the forum for this game when Bhezt Rhy was making the previous run. I don't know much about specific lag reduction techniques, so there aren't many places I can comment on, but great job removing 2 or 3 seconds of lag from several stages! I do have one concern, though. In 3-4, when you fight the bosses, it looks like Sylvester falls at the same speed whether he's alive or dead. By hitting him very high in a jump for your first hit, you create a lot of delay before you can give the next two hits. Would it be faster to let him descend more, so you can give three attacks much faster?
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
mklip2001 wrote:
This looks pretty good! I was a frequent commenter on the forum for this game when Bhezt Rhy was making the previous run. I don't know much about specific lag reduction techniques, so there aren't many places I can comment on, but great job removing 2 or 3 seconds of lag from several stages! I do have one concern, though. In 3-4, when you fight the bosses, it looks like Sylvester falls at the same speed whether he's alive or dead. By hitting him very high in a jump for your first hit, you create a lot of delay before you can give the next two hits. Would it be faster to let him descend more, so you can give three attacks much faster?
Thank you very much! Indeed, this game has a strange lag system, in 3-4, I attacked the boss early, so that he briefly into the wall inside, delayed a little time. I have remake this boss fright, it faster than 74 frames. The complete movie file will then upload changes. Thank you again for your watching and advice!
Working on: [NES] Downtown Special - Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) ''2 players 100%'' Plan: [SNES] Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba (Japan) _________________ My English is pour. 
mklip2001
He/Him
Editor
Yay, I'm glad I actually spotted an improvement! Nice work.
Used to be a frequent submissions commenter. My new computer has had some issues running emulators, so I've been here more sporadically. Still haven't gotten around to actually TASing yet... I was going to improve Kid Dracula for GB. It seems I was beaten to it, though, with a recent awesome run by Hetfield90 and StarvinStruthers. (http://tasvideos.org/2928M.html.) Thanks to goofydylan8 for running Gargoyle's Quest 2 because I mentioned the game! (http://tasvideos.org/2001M.html) Thanks to feos and MESHUGGAH for taking up runs of Duck Tales 2 because of my old signature! Thanks also to Samsara for finishing a Treasure Master run. From the submission comments:
Shoutouts and thanks to mklip2001 for arguably being the nicest and most supportive person on the forums.
Post subject: aint windows 10 a stinker mutha fucka
Experienced player (630)
You went so fast u managed to spawn a Windows 10 error sound from a distant futuristic universe. Really though, I really really enjoy this game, I liked the run, the improvement is nice and the music is nice too. Yes vote from me.
Here, my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dekutony
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
>Kurabupengin Oh, thank you watching and vote. I won't take Win 10 error sound in next time, lol
Working on: [NES] Downtown Special - Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) ''2 players 100%'' Plan: [SNES] Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba (Japan) _________________ My English is pour. 
Editor
I wanted to ask this: If you jump on most enemies except that flying orange blob thing, then hit it, the enemy will slide away fast. Is it possible to do this, then ride the enemy as it slides aways. It moves faster then Bugs's running speed. So it may be worth looking into?
When TAS does Quake 1, SDA will declare war. The Prince doth arrive he doth please.
Dwedit
He/Him
The instant you hammer on the enemies to make them slide away, they aren't solid anymore.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3249] NES The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout by fcxiaopengyou in 25:44.26
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
hegyak wrote:
I wanted to ask this: If you jump on most enemies except that flying orange blob thing, then hit it, the enemy will slide away fast. Is it possible to do this, then ride the enemy as it slides aways. It moves faster then Bugs's running speed. So it may be worth looking into?
Good idea! But as Dwedit said, if do that, the enemy actually is nonentity, so it doesn't work~ Link to video