Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Please nominate eligible TASers. Voting until 2016-01-14 23:59 UTC. Nominations NES TASer of 2016: Alyosha Arc fcxiaopengyou feos Lord Tom MESHUGGAH RobynS Samsara The winner: Lord Tom
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Editor, Expert player (2015)
Arc.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Samsara
She/They
Senior Judge, Site Admin, Expert player (2121)
Alyosha RobynS fcxiaopengyou All three because of output, variety, and quality.
TASvideos Admin and acting Senior Judge 💙 | Cohost
warmCabin wrote:
You shouldn't need a degree in computer science to get into this hobby.
I nominate Lord Tom and Samsara.
My name is 4N6/Forensics.
Warepire
He/Him
Editor
Nominating: Lord Tom Samsara
Site Admin, Skilled player (1236)
Clearly Arc. Who else can be so influential back when this all started, and after so many years, retain the skill and successfully compete on the current level?
Warning: When making decisions, I try to collect as much data as possible before actually deciding. I try to abstract away and see the principles behind real world events and people's opinions. I try to generalize them and turn into something clear and reusable. I hate depending on unpredictable and having to make lottery guesses. Any problem can be solved by systems thinking and acting.
Noxxa
They/Them
Moderator, Expert player (4138)
Definitely going with Arc. The Zelda II runs have been a treat, and he's produced other nice movies as well.
http://www.youtube.com/Noxxa <dwangoAC> This is a TAS (...). Not suitable for all audiences. May cause undesirable side-effects. May contain emulator abuse. Emulator may be abusive. This product contains glitches known to the state of California to cause egg defects. <Masterjun> I'm just a guy arranging bits in a sequence which could potentially amuse other people looking at these bits <adelikat> In Oregon Trail, I sacrificed my own family to save time. In Star trek, I killed helpless comrades in escape pods to save time. Here, I kill my allies to save time. I think I need help.
Emulator Coder
Location: In his lab studying psychology to find new ways to torture TASers and forumers
Lord Tom and feos.
Warning: Opinions expressed by Nach or others in this post do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or position of Nach himself on the matter(s) being discussed therein.
Challenger
He/Him
Skilled player (1638)
Alyosha, Arc, feos and Lord Tom.
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.
Skilled player (1150)
MESHUGGAH
Editor, Expert player (2015)
Tough, but voting Arc.
effort on the first draft means less effort on any draft thereafter - some loser
Challenger
He/Him
Skilled player (1638)
Voting Lord Tom! For SMB3 ACE and both Legend of Zelda Any & Swordless Challenge TAS!
My homepage --Currently not much motived for TASing as before...-- But I'm still working.
Editor, Skilled player (1410)
Voted for Arc.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoUfT49xN9TU-gDMHv57sw Projects: SMW 96 exit. SDW any%, with Amaraticando. SMA2 SMW small only Kaizo Mario World 3