Urban Champion is one of the most memorable games for the Nintendo Entertainment System, where two normal-looking guys trade blows in front of your favorite neighborhood drugstore, in broad daylight, pausing to look nonchalant and whistle in innocence when a police cruiser passes by.
This run improves the current published "GAME A" run [1859] NES Urban Champion by t3h Icy in 00:26.97 by 8 frames using the same tactics with better luck manipulations.

Game objectives

• Aims for fastest input time.
  • Manipulates luck.
  • Takes damage for fun.

Comments

Planted pots and useless as they are always dropped on your character's head in GAME A. Police cruisers won't do help either.
It might be possible to avoid taking damage without losing time with luck manipulations, but I consider having variants in each fight makes the run less boring.

Round 1

No frames improved, though most of the luck manipulations in the run are done here.

Round 2

5 frames saved with optimal luck on AI's moves.

Round 3

3 more frames saved with optimal luck on AI's moves.

Other comments

Thanks to t3h Icy for the currently published run that demonstrates the optimal moves for each round.

Fog: Judging.
Fog: It's an improvement alright. Accepting as an improvement to the previous publication.
feos: Pub.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5404: klmz's NES Urban Champion in 00:26.84
Experienced player (543)
Wow klmz, it has been a very long time since you have submitted a TAS (from 2011 I think). Nice to see skilled players come back after a long time to show there skills again. Nice run klmz. Yes vote. Edit: I forgot about Castlevania AoS All Souls run, you were a co-author. All souls run was fantastic btw.
I still learn more about English. https://www.youtube.com/user/McBobX100
I wrote:
Working is the best way to achieve goals in speedruning. Hardworking is a pain.
fcxiaopengyou
He/Him
Experienced player (546)
Working on: [NES] Downtown Special - Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou! (J) ''2 players 100%'' Plan: [SNES] Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba (Japan) _________________ My English is pour. 
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3345] NES Urban Champion by klmz in 00:26.84
Editor, Emulator Coder, Expert player (2104)
McBobX wrote:
Wow klmz, it has been a very long time since you have submitted a TAS (from 2011 I think). Nice to see skilled players come back after a long time to show there skills again. Nice run klmz. Yes vote. Edit: I forgot about Castlevania AoS All Souls run, you were a co-author. All souls run was fantastic btw.
Thank you! It's nice to see you around too.
fcxiaopengyou wrote:
Link to video
Thank you for the online encode.
<klmz> it reminds me of that people used to keep quoting adelikat's IRC statements in the old good days <adelikat> no doubt <adelikat> klmz, they still do
Former player
Nice job!
Banned User
klmz, I am 平机专家, congratulations
Editor, Active player (296)
Good job.