(Link to video)
Welcome to Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure!

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Dolphin 5.0-1656
  • Unlock All Levels
  • Unlock All Characters
  • Wish that this was an actual Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game instead

Comments

Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is a skateboarding game released in 2003, using the same engine as Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. The game allows you to skate as characters from Toy Story, Tarzan, and The Lion King. The gameplay is similar to that of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, but containing simplified controls and limited tricks. There are three main modes of the game, Adventure Mode, Free Skate, and Versus. Unlike regular Tony Hawk's Pro Skater games, there is no actual story mode to complete. Instead, there are goals scattered across every level.
For each Disney universe, there are three levels to play, with a hub world being available for the Human skaters, allowing them to traverse between worlds. The main goal of any% runs of the game are to unlock every level, and unlock every playable skater. Each level can be unlocked by completing 4 goals (so 4 goals unlocks one level, and another 4 unlocks the other). Unlocking skaters requires specific goals to be completed, with some of these goals requiring a specific character.

Stage by stage comments

Coming soon!

Noxxa: Disney's Extreme Judging Adventure!
Noxxa: This is a bit of an unusual case for an any% run. Since the game has no ending, we can't force a TAS of it to reach one. Instead, the RTA community for this game decided that any% means unlocking all characters and levels. This does make sense, as it provides clear goals for game completion (where otherwise there would be none).
In line with this goal, this movie can be reasonably said to complete the game. Accepting to Moons.
Fog: Processing.

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This topic is for the purpose of discussing #5432: Fog's GC Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure in 13:29.18
Active player (372)
Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time. Alien slime, drink it all the time.
Active player (416)
I can't believe this is a real game. Yes vote.
EgixBacon
He/Him
Player (181)
Is the music in this encode the actual audio from the game? Let me check... Oh. Okay. Nevertheless, I was still quite surprised upon hearing Where's Your Head At. That song takes me right back. Voting... Yes, I guess?
FanFiction|Youtube Still on Win7! Take that, Microsoft!
Spikestuff
They/Them
Editor, Publisher, Expert player (2292)
Actually owns this game. Now, tell me where's your head at? Gonna vote a solid Meh. Game loses its edge due to being a shit Neversoft skater. Which removes majority of the tricks which is made for kids. Issue with that is that those kids actually grew up with THPS series.
WebNations/Sabih wrote:
+fsvgm777 never censoring anything.
Disables Comments and Ratings for the YouTube account. Something better for yourself and also others.
Patashu
He/Him
ALIEN SLIME DRINK IT A L L T H E T I M E .
My Chiptune music, made in Famitracker: http://soundcloud.com/patashu My twitch. I stream mostly shmups & rhythm games http://twitch.tv/patashu My youtube, again shmups and rhythm games and misc stuff: http://youtube.com/user/patashu
Moderator, Senior Ambassador, Experienced player (898)
I had this game for the Xbox and seeing it destroyed like this is awesome. Sure, compared to game has fewer tricks but I love the atmosphere. Yes, I have a soft spot for the music. Please don't judge me. :)
I was laid off in May 2023 and could use support via Patreon or onetime donations as I work on TASBot Re: and TASBot HD. I'm dwangoAC, part of the senior staff of TASVideos as the Senior Ambassador and BDFL of the TASBot community; I post TAS content on YouTube.com/dwangoAC based on livestreams from Twitch.tv/dwangoAC.
Fog
Experienced player (626)
dwangoAC wrote:
I had this game for the Xbox and seeing it destroyed like this is awesome. Sure, compared to game has fewer tricks but I love the atmosphere. Yes, I have a soft spot for the music. Please don't judge me. :)
The soundtrack is actually pretty decent, save for a few songs.
Post subject: Movie published
TASVideoAgent
They/Them
This movie has been published. The posts before this message apply to the submission, and posts after this message apply to the published movie. ---- [3379] GC Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure by Fog in 13:29.18