(Link to video)
Submission Text Full Submission Page
May you rest in peace, Club Penguin, without you, I would've had done something I would've regretted for eternity.
[dead link removed]
R.I.P. Club Penguin 2005-2017

Game objectives

• Emulator used: Desmume 9.9 (the one that doesnt suck)
  • Heavy glitch abuse
  • Crashes the game at fastest time
  • It's done on NG+ which lets you do the fabled jackhammer skip
  • Never makes contact with Herbert-senpai :(

Comment Section

club penguin sux toontown was better

Response

Toontown was never good, fuck you kid.

Da Movie

This is a TAS of Club Penguin: Herbert's Revenge for the DS, directed by Hideo Kojima. This game is the Chrono Trigger of the point and click genre. With deep story (at Mission 10), deep characters like Gary Oak, Rookie and our beloved veggie Herbert P. Bear Esquire, in a quest for acceptance of race in penguin society, and Herbert's never ending quest to find his waifu Nui Harime from Kill la Kill. Secret bounty hunter Rundas however, disguised as a penguin agent finds himself into trouble, after misusing the most powerful weapon at his disposal, Bouncer the Elite Puffle (which is speculated of being made of fur, Phazon and ice) throws a snowball at 3 targets inside 3 boxes and thus, breaking the space and time continium just to be teleported into Hell, where is dark and a screeching sound is heard forever. This is how Rundas really died in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, until Nintendo decided it was too dark and mature for their audiences, so they cut that part out and edited it. Years later they would release Metroid: Other M for the Wii. A confused Rookie, at the end of the game with the extended ending, is seen presumably with his Pepsi drinking, Don(g)key Kong loving, edgy girlfriend Ryuko Matoi, which later on would go on a vacation in Dream Land, where King Dedede later kidnaps both, so Kirby can save the day once more. This and more details, COMING ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF KIRBY & PUFFLES, EPISODE 11! Coming out to a TV near you after Half Life 3!

Other comments

• Subscribe to Dolan Dark
  • I only make high quality movies
  • Really tho fuck Toontown online
  • No this is Patrick
  • Snake, your first priority now, is to eat it
  • Colonel, I'm an undercover mom right now
Thanks 4 reading now admire this beautiful bear's dancing skills (NOTE: Still not as great as bootleg Pikachu)

Noxxa: Claiming for judgment.
Noxxa: rip

TASVideoAgent
They/Them
TASVideosGrue
They/Them
om, nom, nom... blech!